11- Unexpected

Today I have school. Fun. Its really really really hot outside though so I really really really don't wanna go! But gradually I drag myself out of bed and manage to get myself ready. I shower and change into black high wasted shorts with a loose gray crop top. I put on a pair of sandals and curl my hair, then brush it out to make it wavy and finally put it up into a highish ponytail.

I brush my teeth and put on deodorant and purfume. I quickly do my makeup and put in a pair of diamond earrings. Then when I'm finally ready, I walk back to my room and grab my backpack, sling it over my shoulder, and grab my phone from the nightstand and go downstairs.

I walk out the door saying bye to my mom and sister, and start walking down the pathway. When I reach the sidewalk I'm greeted by Chandler who comes up from behind me.

"Hey y/n!" Chandler smiles, now walking along side me.

"Oh hey! Where did you come from?" I ask, totally for getting about yesterday.

He points over to the house thats next to mine, "I live next door." He laughs, smiling. I smile, shocked, "Ooooohhhhhhh! Woah, thats..."

"Cool." He cuts me off, grinning.

"Yeah." I smile, looking at him. For the rest of the way to school we just kinda laugh and talk about anything and everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at school and make our way into the building. We meet up with Sam and Haley in the hallway. Haley walks next to me and smiles, "Hey, did you guys hear?"

"What?" I ask, looking at her.

"Today we only have a half day because of the weather, it's so hot and it's only gonna get hotter and it's not healthy for the students." Haley says cheerfully.

"Really?! Thats...YESSSS!" I shout. Chandler, Sam, and Haley all laugh at me. We all go to our lockers and put our stuff away and get our books and crap for first period.

The class goes by fast I guess. The bell rings and I get up from my desk, grabbing my books, and walk out into the crowded hallways. I go over to my locker and push my stuff into it and take out my other books needed for next period.

I look over my shoulder when I sense someone next to me. Sure enough it's Sara.

"Hi." She smiles.

"Uh....hi...?" I say, shutting my locker and turning around to face her. "What's up?"

"Oh! Nothing, I just wanted to ask you if you've seen Chandler?" She says looking up at me. I look at her for a moment, then sigh. "Uh yeah, he's probably at his locker." I say, pointing down the hall. "Thanks!" She smiles happily and walks to where I pointed.
"Mhm..." I trail off and begin making my way to next period.

_______________________

~ Chandler's POV. ~

I grab my books from my locker and slam it shut. I spin around on my heel, and see Sara standing behind me smiling.

"Oh uh hi Sara." I smile.

"Hi Chandler!" She brightly smiles. She then starts talking and flirting, and I just stand there. While she's talking about some random thing that I don't even know, I see Haley walking down the hall towards us.

"Hey." I look at her and smile. Haley rolls her eyes and puts on a fake smile before responding,"Hi Chandlerrrrrr." She looks over at Sara and her fake smile turns into a real glare."SoooOooO Sara! I see you just can't stay away from the Chanman, can ya?" She grins and places her hand on her hip. Sara turns around and looks at Haley. Sara just smiles in response and doesn't say anything. "Yeah well enough flirting!" Haley says and looks at me, "Don't you have a class to be in?!"

"Oh erm, yep! I'll jusssst...yeah!" And with that I slip past Sara and quickly make my way down the hall to my class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Y/n's POV. ~

Its lunch now so I make my way to the cafeteria, meeting up with Haley on the way there. We walk into the cafeteria when Haley starts talking, "Sara literally can't stay away."

I look at her confused, "what do you mean?"

"Sara is always like, 'Chandler Chandler Chandler!?!?!?' That's what I mean, its just gross." She rolls her eyes and gags. I quietly laugh in response.

We make it to the table and sit with Sam, Chandler, and.....Sara. Yay. Haley walks over to the lunch line and grabs a tray. I quickly follow behind her and grab a tray then take a bowl of some mushy poop food. YUCK!

"This food is bleh nasty, just a heads up!" Haley laughs, grabbing a bowl of poop food as well. I laugh in response and we then make our way back to the table. I look over Haley's shoulder as I'm walking behind her, and I see Sara standing in front of Chandler, talking, aka flirting. I notice Haley stop walking when I bump into her. I look at her and she turns to look at me, "This has to stop!" She says loudly. Before I can say anything, she strongly grips her tray and storms over to Sara. I just stand and watch, not knowing what she's about to do, and see Haley walk past Sara and "accidentally" bump into her; causing Sara to fall backwards onto the table and land right in Sam's tray of food that was sitting on the table. Then Haley pretends to trip over Sara's foot and shoves her tray into her. I can't help but giggle slightly when Sara's face turns bright red as everyone starts laughing at her. Sara gets off the table and turns around and I see the mush food on her butt and that's when I actually laugh a loud. Haley backs up and smirks to herself, proud of what she did. Sara starts crying and pushes past Haley and runs out of the cafeteria, totally embarrassed.

I look over at Chandler who is glaring at Haley. I watch as he runs after Sara. Haley looks over at me and and smiles wickedly.

"Go! Follow him!" She says, pointing to Chandler who is running out of the cafeteria.

"Okay!" I nod and run after him.

___________________________________

~ Chandler's POV ~

I run out of the cafeteria and find Sara. I can't believe Haley would embarrass poor Sara like that! I look around the hallway and find Sara curled up against a row of lockers. I go up to her and crouch down in front of her.

"Hey, it's okay Sara." I say in a low voice. She looks up with puffy eyes. I grab her hand and pull her up so she's standing. I stay in front of her and look at her. She sniffles and looks down. I quickly lift her chin up so she's looking at me again.

"Don't cry, its okay." I half smile. I notice her tears still slipping down her rosy cheeks. I reach my hand up and carefully take of her glasses and wipe her tears away with my thumb. She weakly smiles at me.

"Thank you, Chandler." She whispers. And with that she places her lips onto mine.

__________________________________

~ Y/n's POV ~

I find Chandler and Sara standing in the middle of the hallway, and sigh. I start walking towards them but look closer and notices they're, kissing. My eyes grow wide and suddenly I feel my heart shatter. Chandler quickly pulls away and looks at me with big eyes, "Y/n I-It's not what it l-looks like!" He pleads. I just stare, and start backing away. "I can explain." He whispers.

Just then the bell rings and I make a run for it. I run to the front doors and run out of the building. I run down the road and feel a tear slip down my cheek. Why am I crying, why do I care that Chandler kissed Sara, Why?! All of these thoughts are racing through my mind when I hear a car horn and suddenly get thrown to the ground violently. I skid a little and hit my head on the concrete.

The last thing I hear is people screaming and yelling my name before the world goes black.