08- I Win

We arrive at the Go-Carting place and all walk inside. Haley and Sam run to the carts first and each hop into a different cart. Haley turns to Sam and says,

"I'm gonna win, pretty boy." She smiles.

"We'll see about that, baby." Sam smirks. Haley blushes like crazy and sinks down in her seat.

"You know I hate being called that!" She whines.

"Yeah, I know." Sam smiles cheekishly. I turn to Chandler, who is laughing at the two. Chandler turns to me,

"Okay, come on." He motions for me to walk with him over to the carts.

I walk over to Haley and get in the cart next to her.

"Ready?" She asks, smiling.

"I guess." I shrug.

The guy there explains the rules and blah blah blah. None of us really listened to him. Sam then shouts,

"1, 2, 3, GOOOOOOO!" As he slams on the pedal and zooms off.

"HEY NO FAIR!" Haley yelled, slamming on her pedal and racing after him. I laughed as I pushed on my own pedal, attempting to catch up to the two.

~~~~~~~~~

Sam's pov.

I take my hand and push my hair out of my face. I look behind me to see Haley right there.

"AHHH!" I push harder on my pedal and go even faster. I hear the guy yell at us to slow down, but we both ignore him and continue down the track.

I'm zooming down the track when someone slams into the side of my cart. I scream, shocked and look to see who ran into me. Sure enough, it was Haley. She laughs and waves to me, as she jerks her wheel and runs into me again. She pushes my cart into the tire wall and zips past me.

"Dammit!" I say under my breathe. As I try to get going again, I see I'm stuck. I huff loudly.
Just then, y/n drives her cart past me. I huff again. Then I see Chandler drive past me. He turns to look at me, and laughs when he sees I'm stuck.

"What and ever!" I yell at him.

I look twords the finish line and see Haley zoom across it and hold her hands up in victory.

"GAHHH!" The ride ends and everyone gets out of their cart. I slowly lift myself up and out of my cart and walk the rest of the track.

I get to Haley, Chandler, and y/n, who are all now sitting at a table.

I plop in my seat next to Chandler, and glare at Haley who is sitting across from me.

"Hiya, Sammy Cakes!" Haley says cheerfully.

I just roll my eyes.

"Awwww, don't be a poor sport about it Sammy." Haley says with a puppy dog face.

Chandler speaks up. "Okay, soooo I vote we go and do Lazer Tag, cuz YEAHHH!" He jumps up from his seat and climbs over me.

"Ooh! Okay!" Haley says agreeing.

"Come on y/n, let's go!" Haley says dragging y/n up with her.

They both stand up and begin making their way twords the Lazer Tag.

I walk a little behind them, dragging my feet.

Haley stops and walks back to me, stopping next to me. She leans in and whispers in my ear, "I win." I look up at her, glaring, and she just smirks and keeps walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Haley's pov.

We got to the Lazer Tag and are picking teams.