10- Truth or Dare

So its been FOREVER since I last updated! So sorry guys :( But I finally updated!!!!!!!! SoooOooooOo hope you like! ;)

_______________________________________________________________________

I grab my phone from my bag and walk into the kitchen. Haley follows me and leans against the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Soooo." She starts.

"Yessss?" I answer, opening one of the cabinets.

"You know Chandler is like, famous, right?" She says with a small laugh.

I smile and roll my eyes, "Yes Haley, I know. Chandler is on The Walking Dead as Carl Grimes. And yes I am a fan."

"Then why haven't you totally fangirled if you practically lovvvve him?" She asks.

"I'm not a crazy fangirl. I'm just a normal fan." I state, grabbing a package of cookies from the cabinet and turning around to face Haley.

"Oh." She giggles, "Okay!" I hear a buzz and watch Haley pick up her phone. She screams and I jump. "What?!" I yell over her scream. She looks up from her phone, "Oh nothing, just Sam texted me!" She laughs and smiles.

"What did he say now?" I ask, grabbing a cookie from the package and popping it in my mouth.

"Sam said for us to come over." Haley says while texting Sam back.

"Okayyyyyy." I laugh, confused.

"I NEED TO GET CHANGED!!!!" Haley shrieks. I just laugh quietly.

"You can borrow my clothes." I say beginning to walk upstairs.

"Yay! Okay, thanks!" Haley smiles following me.

(Outfits in picture above! Choose which one you wanna be wearing;) Btw the text in the picture isn't important to thisXD)

We walk downstairs after changing and go to the front door. I open the door and start walking down the pathway to the sidewalk.

"Sam's house is this way!" Haley smiles, pointing to the right. She leads the way and I follow behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at Sam's house and walk up to the front door. Haley knocks three times and Chandler answers the door.

"Hey guys." Chandler smiles.

"Hi. NOW MOVE!" Haley pushes Chandler out of the way and runs inside.

"RUDE!" Chandler yells after her. He turns back to me and smiles.

"Uh...uhmm...yeah, hi." I say looking around awkwardly.

"Hi." He laughs, "you can come in." He moves back so I can come on. I step inside and look around.

"Sam is in the garage." Chandler says closing the front door and walking over to a door across from the kitchen. I follow him and walk downstairs. Haley is already down there, cheering and doing some weird dance (Hal3yBail3y wink wink). Sam is playing a game on the computer down there. I laugh and Chandler shakes his head while sitting down in a chair next to Sam.

"So where's Sara." Haley asks, standing up straight.

"She's coming." Chandler replies.

"Ughhhhhhhh!" Haley groans, sitting down on the floor.

Sam laughs, "Be nice Haley!"

"GASP GASP GASP! Guys we should play a game!" Haley smiles.

"Like what?" Chandler asks.

"TRUTH or DARE!" Haley yells. I laugh but nod agreeing with her.

"Okay!" Sam says turning off the computer. We all get up and sit down in a circle. I'm sitting next to Haley and Chandler. Then just as we're about to start the doorbell rings.

"That must be Sara!" Chandler smiles, standing up and running upstairs.

"What the...? Why is he so exited with her?!" Haley asks looking over at Sam. Sam just shrugs in response and looks over at me. I just kinda sit there awkwardly.

Moments later, Chandler comes back downstairs with Sara following behind him. Sara's wearing high wasted jean shorts that hug her thighs a bit snug, a cute crop top thats white with lace, black vans, and her fake nerdy glasses. Her hair is down and wavy. She's really pretty I won't lie, plus she seems nice.

"We were just about to play truth or dare." Chandler looks over at Sara.

"Oh, cool!" She smiles, looking over at us three sitting on the floor. Haley just glares at her. We all sit in a circle and finally start the game.

After everyone has been asked one question, it's Haley's turn.

"Sammy!" She shouts, smiling.

"DARE!" Sam screams.

"Sammy, I dare you to....WALL TWERK!!!" Haley laughs and looks at Sam. Sam looks at all of us and smirks.

"Okay!" He laughs, standing up. He walks over to the wall and does a hand stand so he's against the wall, and starts twerking along to music Haley plays. We all crack up laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the middle of the game, it's Sam's turn to ask.

"Chandler! Truth or dare?" Sam grins.

"Uhhhhh, dare....?" Chandler says.

"I dare youuuuuu to......uhhhhhh......OOOH I know! I dare you to.....kiss.....Sara!" Sam smirks. Chandler's eyes grow large, and he glances over to me, now super nervous. I look back at him, but get all weird feeling, so I bite my lip and look away. I glance over at Haley who is glaring Sam down intensely.

"Sam, really?!" Haley blurts.

"What?!" Sam looks at her. Haley glares at him again and huffs. We all just kind of watch as Sara and Chandler attempt to kiss. And as they're about to lock lips (yes that was necessary to say) Haley's phone goes off. She grabs her phone from her pocket and answers the text.

"Oops looks like I have to go home, guys!" Haley fake pouts.

"Awww man!" Sam pouts too. Haley stands up and looks at me.

"You should come too!"

"Oh uh, yeah okay." I respond, standing up. I look over at Chandler and Sara who are now both also standing. I lock eyes with Chandler for a moment till I'm dragged upstairs by Haley.

I hear footsteps following behind us as we make our way up the stairs. We get to the front door and Haley starts walking out. I quickly get pulled back and spun around to face Chandler.

"Sorry." Chandler whispers while looking down.

"For what?" I ask.

"Just...sorry." he says again, looking up into my eyes. I look back for a moment untill Haley yells for me, "Y/N, COME ON!"

"Right, coming!" I call back. I step out onto the porch and start walking down the steps, I glance back at Chandler for a moment, but turn back around and catch up to Haley.