Ready

Ready

Something felt amiss. Maybe you were just being too much of a perfectionist, but were you truly ready for this?

That night, the banquet hall was decorated just how you dreamed of how you have liked it to be, familiar faces here and there, the atmosphere so lively.

He danced to slow music with you, he danced to pop, he even sang a song written for the occasion. Jiyong is a musical genius, after all.

"Are you ready?" He had asked while his make-up was being applied, just before the wedding dinner. As his stylist dipped her comb in wax, he quickly stopped her, telling her to leave it natural, just neat. He knew you loved his hair way more that way.

You smirked and didn't answer, frankly not knowing whether you were ready for this big day, the big day you would both pledge to be husband and wife. Jiyong was in his prime, both in his career and age-wise, he had so much to do and get ready for, yet he was so damn prepared to marry you.

He knew how hesitant you were about it, and gave you a kiss on the cheek as he took your hand.

"Let's go, yeobo."

***

As he opened the door to your hotel room, he suddenly lifted you bridal style, running towards the bed, throwing both of you onto it.

You were laughing so hard, and your arms were still wrapped around his neck. He looked into your eyes, a smile tugging at his lips.

"Jagiya~ Why are you so pretty~" Jiyong cooed, as you sat up. He immediately sat up as well, leaning closer towards you. "You smell nice."

The space between you closed in spite of you grabbing his tuxedo jacket, as he rested his chin on your shoulder, showing off that gorgeous grin as he nuzzled his face next to yours. So adorable.

It had been an eventful and memorable wedding dinner for both of you, and especially for him as he had staged various performances with the rest of Big Bang. YG performers all came, and there were many speeches carried out, both humorous and touching.

He used one arm to bring you closer to him and his finger subtly moved to your face, turning you head for a kiss. This kiss was so much more meaningful and passionate, especially in the privacy. Soon, the support of your arms gave way and you almost fell backwards on the bed, however not before Jiyong used his other hand to hold the back of your head, slowly and gently bringing you down. His hands started moving to the zip of your red sequin dress but you stopped him by grabbing his wrist, turning your head to pull away from the kiss.

"We're a married couple now," you murmured as you both tried to catch your breath, "so I want to do this comfortably."

You both sat at the edge of the bed as you stared at him. His hair was not gelled, soft orange-pink hair suiting him perfectly. He looked exactly like how he did in the Sober music video, except that his tuxedo was black.

Getting up, you walked over to the make-up table, grabbing a bag of cotton wool and a few bottles of various make-up remover. You made him sit across from you, and began removing his make up.

As you removed his make up, he sat still, completely obedient. When you told him to close your eyes, he did. When you told him to part his lips a little, he did. When his eyes were open, they explored your face as you removed every trace of make-up on his face, until the little stubble showed. He seemed to enjoy the moment, his naughty hands playfully wanting to touch you, but he was only teasing, of course.

"My turn," he said, as he peeled off his tuxedo jacket, sitting cross-legged in front of you. Rolling up his shirt sleeves, his tattoos and muscular arms caught your eye without fail yet again, and he proceeded to do the same to you, removing first the bright red lipstick, then the eyeliner. He kept complimenting your eyes, and you could literally see how deep his love was for you by just how cutely focused he was on removing your make-up.

"Wa~ I can't believe I'm married to this stunning lady," he giggled until your heart fluttered and that funny but lovely feeling in your stomach overwhelmed you, as if you were somersaulting in the air. He fell back on the bed as you could only smile at him, tears gathering at the corners of your eyes for who knows what reason.

You probably didn't know how much you loved him too.

He just lay there, dramatically grabbing his heart, and you seized the moment. Crawling towards him, you pounced onto him and began messing with his hair, his genuine smile capturing your heart again, and again, and again. You peppered his face with kisses, and he grabbed your waist, hoisting you onto his side, this time him doing the job.

You both allowed each other to lie in silence for a few minutes, before you rolled over to lie on your back and stare at the ceiling.

"I'm ready."

He only chuckled a little more, before adjusting his position to come face to face with you.

"What took you so long?"

As the buttons on his shirt went undone and your zipper pulled down, you knew you were ready for one of the best nights that had just begun.

***
A/N: Hello again! Hope this is okay ;-; I felt super inspired to write something after Let's Not Fall In Love came out. The music video is PERFECTION I literally still squeal when GD's part (refer to media for this chapter) comes on like even my non-kpop friends loved it. Long story short I LOVE GD I LOVE BIG BANG I LOVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THEM. <3 hehehehe

Anyway, my national exams are in 67 days. I think I should get off now. Goodbye :D