Day 4

" if I make this shot, I get to have a lick of your wonderland." He smiled like he knew something I didn't. I shrugged and folded my arms over my chest.

"You won't make it." I told him.

"Wanna bet?" The question was rhetorical. He pushed the pool stick and it hit the white ball, that then hit the black 8 and it spun and spun its way to the last hole on the right side of the table, near me. I grabbed the ball before it fell into the hole and tossed it to him. He caught it and smirked my way.

" told ya. " I said before I walked away into our bedroom.

Ryan trailed behind me, walking into the closet. I quietly watched him as he looked through his side of the closet. His muscles contracted and relaxed as he moved around in his near-naked glory.

" like what you see?" I gasped and turned away. " come. "He continued. I looked back at him before mindlessly following his command. He caught my hand and he pulled me in his arms. His chin rested neatly on my shoulder and his arms wrapped around my waist. " what number was on the ball?"

" eight." I whispered.

" keep that number in mind." He kissed my neck before he let me go and handed me a short black dress that flew whatever direction the wind blew. I shivered when I realized what trouble I had gotten myself into. He chuckled and took the dress from my arms. He stripped me of the clothing I had on and, before he swiftly let the dress trickle down my body.

*-*-*-*-*-*

We pulled up to the restaurant and Ryan smirked at me. He kissed my forehead and lead me inside where Alice and David, the world's best people, sat. I ran up to Alice and took her in my arms. She laughed and wrapped her arms around me. She kissed my cheek and gave me a once over. I laughed.

"You're glowing!" She exclaimed, "you really are. What's your secret?"

I silently gave her the 'that's a talk for later' look. She nodded and looked back at Ryan.

" what am I? Chopped liver?" Cried David.

I smiled and eased my way to him. He hugged me and kissed my cheek before he let me sit on his lap.

"No, how could I forget my big brother?" I told him. Mom and dad had adopted him when he was just two months and I was born eight years later. I wrapped my arms around him and giggled. He hugged back and sniffed me.

"What have you been doing to my delicate flower?" Dave asked.

"Nothing you wouldn't approve." I held back a scoff as Ryan said before he shook Dave's hand.

"Keep it that way." He smirked.

"Play nice, Dave. You don't wanna scare the boy away." I whispered, not realizing what I had said.

Since when did I enjoy Ryan's company?

Dave chuckled and hugged me again.

" has he been good to you?" Dave asked me. He was seriously trying to get under Ryan's skin.

" yup!" I smiled. I slid off Dave's lap and I sat next to an emotionless Ryan.

I nudged him and smiled up at him.

" don't let him intimidate you, he's just playing big brother. He's done that to every one I know." Ryan laughed a bit.

" I'm not intimidated, I just respect him for caring so much about you. Not a lot of big brothers do that you know." Ryan said.

"Well, that's good." I smiled at Ryan and Dave, then turned to Alice.

She nodded her head toward the bathroom and I smiled, excusing us out.

" talk!" Alice smiled and held my hand.

I waited till we were in the empty bathrooms and out of range from Dave and Ryan before I began spilling what an amazing week I had so far.

"O.M.G!" She exclaimed. " you are going to have an amazing future with him."

"How do you know?" I asked sitting on the dark marble counter, in front of the long mirror and between two sinks. Alice rested her arms on my thighs and looked up at me.

" I do not mean this in any weird and uncomfortable manner to you, but that's how Dave and I started." She smiled. " your mother, though I may love the woman to death, is a pain in the ass."

I laughed. It was true.

"She had me and Dave meet two weeks before the wedding and for a week, she bugged me and bugged me continuously until I agreed to seven days of pleasing." I guess it's tradition. " what's tonight? Day three? Day four?"

" day four." I told her and she got a knowing smile on her face.

" from here on, you are going to love him and everything he does." She smiled.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

He grabbed my hands and pinned them behind me. My dress went up and his lips, moved to my neck and I gasped and moaned. My stomach dropped when he let go of my hands and he grabbed on to my hair. He tugged and another gasp escaped me.

" Ryan..." I managed.

" ready?" He asked as he spun me around, quickly kissed my cheek and pushed me down on the bed.

I squealed. My insides turned into jello as I imagined what he wanted to do to me. His head dropped lower to my chest and I gasped. He traced his tongue on my already alert nipple and I nearly screamed. He watched me with a smile and he ground his hips to my crotch and I breathed in. Involuntarily, I grabbed his shoulders and dug my nails in them. He groaned and thrust harder. I could feel a bulge growing and the larger it grew, the more pleasure it caused me. He brought his lips up to mine and he kissed me. I kissed back, being nothing but horny and inpatient. I held his hips and hoped that he would burry himself and claim me. I whimpered in frustration when he smirked and let his lips love and mark my neck. I pushed him off and caught my breath. He growled and kissed my forehead.

" frustrated?" He asked. I flipped him off and got off the bed, stomping my way into the bathroom. He took off after me and held me in his arms. "Look at the mirror."

I did.

His hand travelled lower to my sweet spot and he began rubbing small and slow circles. My hands reached back and grabbed his shirt. His left hand undid the zipper on my dress and he pulled it off. His hand separated from my body and I bit my lip when he returned it to its position.

" you still watching?" He asked and I nodded. I moaned when his pace increased. His fingers disappeared in me and my toes curled in pleasure. He began pumping in and out of me till I was hanging on tithe bathroom counter.

" I'm gonna..." I shut my eyes, my walls spamming around his fingers and he kissed my shoulder as the world around me came to a quick halt. I moaned like it was my job and he smiled.

" off to bed my love," he kissed my cheek and his fingers disappeared. I pouted as I recovered from my orgasm and he chuckled. " good night." He said as he tucked my naked body into bed.