Day 2

"Can we please start over Ryan?" I asked him knowing I was gonna lose the game.

"Nope. We've started over seven times." He smirked. If I lost, I would have to kiss him. Those were his terms if he won. I pouted at him and he shook his head, his smirk turning into a big smile.

"Please?" I begged.

" nope." He said as he rolled the dice and reached home. " pucker up princess."

I pouted and shook my head, bolting up the stairs and into my bed room. It smelled different. I looked around and noticed his stuff laying on my bed. I nearly had a heart attack. I opened the door angrier that a bull stuck to a target.

I instantly slammed into his hard chest, stumbling back. His arms reached out and caught me, igniting a string of sparks and goosebumps from my top to my toes. He leaned down, taking advantage of my shocked state, and pressed his lips to mine. He pulled me closer and closer till I was standing on my tippy-toes struggling to get more of his lips. He picked me up with great ease, snaking my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck before he pinned me to the wall. I moaned and and he chuckled, pressing harder into me. I groaned in approval and sank my nails in his shoulders. His lips trailed lower and lower till he got to my neck. He nipped and sucked till I found myself in near tears.

I screamed his name, gasping for air like I was in a swimming race with a school of fish.

He had done something to me. I was wet and hungry for him and I wanted him to take me. I growled and he opened his eyes. He licked his lips and maintained strong eye contact with me as he inhaled my scent. His pupils dilated and a deep amber ring began filling the outline of his green eyes.

I didn't take more than a step before I found myself in his arms again. He nuzzled his nose in my neck and completely let go.
"The things I want to do to you. All I ask for is a couple of days." He mumbled walking into the guest room for a while.

I turned into my walk in closet, noticing that more of his clothes had been moved in to the previously empty left side. Everything was neatly sorted in colors and length. I smiled.

Neat freak.

I walked to my side of the closet and pulled out a black flare skirt, a pretty red shirt and some red flats. The door opened and shut and I heard him in the hall.

He took hold of my waist then pressed his lips to mine once. His hands took away the clothes in my arms, then he disappeared into my closet.

" wear this." He tossed me an all grey maxi dress that revealed a great deal of my breasts.

He stripped himself to his black boxer briefs and he slipped on some dark wash jeans and a grey button down shirt, while I caught a quick glimpse of his hot bod. He sported killer abs, the kind that even Zeus melted at, a deep V that only seemed to lead to a longer rod, if you know what I mean...His ass was to die for, it was so lean, just like his legs and his arms. OH! His arms. I licked my lips and imagined running my tongue over each of their curves. I wanted to memorize them, and know them like the back of my hand.

He ran his hands through his dark curly hair and winked at me when he caught me staring at his hot body.

" I know you like what you see but we have to leave."

I shook my head and pointed for the door.

"I'll be seeing and tasting every part of you soon." He smirked as he walked out. " there's no use it hiding that beautiful body, it's mine in a week."

I stripped out of my white shirt and my brown sweats before I slipped on the dress.

"Keep dreaming princess. " I told him as I passed him on my way out of my room. He hopped down the nine steps and landed on his feet.

" it's not a dream, it my lovely reality." He took my hand and led me out of my house and into the black range rover he owned.