Day 7

Part two

Ryan leaned over me, his hands perfectly placed on my hips. He kissed the back of my neck and slammed home. A moan erupted from me and my eyes rolled back even further into my skull.

His hand trailed up to my hair where he pulled sharply, forcing my head off the bed, unlike my torso, and cocked to the side.

" I like to think that impatience killed the cat, not curiosity." He told me as he captured my earlobe between his teeth. I gasped.

I pushed my hips back to meet his hard thrusts and he growled through sealed teeth around my ear.

I whimpered.

" Do you agree?" he asked in my ear. His lips trailed to my shoulders, waiting for my response.

I shook my head quickly. He chuckled. "I beg to differ, love." His hips collided with my skin in a delicious sound. A sound that made me grow wetter and wetter.

He inhaled sharply and growled, his hips meeting my backside harder and faster than before. I dropped my head, panting and moaning and sometimes even screaming his name as loudly as I could into the beddings.

In a blinding wave, my body soared above everything around me as my womb clenched around his member. I collapsed forward, when he took me down with him in a roar. I shivered and giggled attempting to catch my breath.

" Ry-Ry, finally." I exclaimed, relieved for an off reason.

He kissed my back, and after a few minutes he got back up again.

He flipped me over and took my left leg to his shoulder.

" shit, I should have shaved better. " I exclaimed louder than I meant to. He smiled and looked at my legs and bunched up his eye brows. " smooth as velvet." He said kissing my ankle, then up to my knee where he stopped. In a quick thrust, he found home and not only moved me, but the bed as well.

I took my lip captive between my teeth and moaned, arching up, and attempting to both run from and move closer to the source of pleasure. Looking down at his sculpted hips I smiled to myself.

I found his hands and laced his fingers around mine but when an idea popped in my head, I let go as fast as I could. I put his right hand on my breast and his left on my hip, closer to my ass and waited. In an instant his left hand moved up and covered my other breast. His fingers played with my nipples and he moved his head closer. He dropped my leg to his side and he took a breast in his mouth.

I gasped and grabbed his shoulders as an orgasm creeped near by.

In a tremble, I writhed under my soon to be fiancé's big frame and an orgasm took home in my body. I pushed at his chest and tightened my legs around him mouthing a tight squeal.

My legs shook, and I felt like I was swimming and when he looked up at me, he smiled and sighed contently. He leaned up and lightly kissed my face, then down to my chin and to my neck and he continued in slow thrusts to match his slow actions. With my body humming from a high I had just experienced so quickly, I shut my eyes and looked at the back of my eye lids for a while. This was definitely heavenly.

Quiet gasps escaped us as we both shared something quiet and sweet between us. My heart almost erupted in happiness.

This went on for however long and he gently propped himself over me, holding my gaze as he slammed in home harder than before. My face twisted in pleasure as I awaited another sweet blow, which came micro seconds after the first. My arms trembled, and so did my legs that I realized had long fallen from his waist.