Day 1

This is my attempt to write a multi chapter book with the same characters reoccurring.
Meet the main characters Destiny Faith Vargaz and Ryan Alexander Hale.

SEVEN DAYS OF PLEASING DESTINY: CHAPTER ONE

" so this is when you say thank you to me." Mom smiled proudly at what she had done and I fumed silently in my seat. " ...go on now, say it."
" there's no way in hell I, Destiny Faith, am going to repeat those words to you. You just ruined my life!" I exclaimed, slamming my fists to the dining table.
So much for silent fuming.
" look at it this way, you marry the man, and you get free sex." She laughed taking my hands in hers.
"NO, NO I WON'T!" She laughed again and kissed my palms.
" too bad. " she rose from the table and walked into the kitchen. " can I get you anything baby?"
"No!"
" I was thinking that too, you do seem to calm down when you drink some warm milk." The sound of her grabbing a mug and pouring some milk in there could be heard form the area I sat in. I looked at the six seater oak table and chairs and sighed. The royal blue walls in the room made me feel calmer and much more reasonable.
The dark haired Hispanic and African woman I called my mother walked in with my milk and smiled sweetly at me. She kissed my forehead and handed me the warm mug.
She sat back down and motioned for me to head over to her. I reluctantly did, and she took comfort in placing me on her lap like she always did when she reasoned with me.
" baby, you know I love you and I always want the best for my little girl," I rolled my eyes at her comment and she pinched my ass.
" ow!" I exclaimed.
" believe me when I say that he's good for you. He's got a heart of gold. His name is Ryan Alexander and he is sweet and caring. He's a rogue, but with Alpha blood in him."
" mom, just because he has a heart of gold doesn't mean anything. He could hate my guts but still have a heart of gold."
"He's good for you. Trust me, I know." Mom said kissing my temple and wrapping her arms around my waist. She gently rocked me back and forth for a bit before she had to leave. She ushered me off her lap and stood right after me.
"He'll be here any time now. And you have dinner with Alice and David tonight on the beach." Mom reminded me and I sighed dramatically. " when you act like that I question if you're really twenty one."
"Go away!" I told her. She chuckled and rolled her honey eyes. She reached for the purse that was dangling on the seat she previously sat in.
"I'll call you tonight my beautiful peanut. " she headed out of the door and her car roared to life in my drive way.
" that was an interesting conversation," a voice startled me. " don't jump out of your skin yet. It's just me."
I hated him.
I hated having him in my house, and in my life.
I hated it.
"I'm not amused or used to having anybody else in this house with me." I explained to the bright eyed, hot, well sculpted man I was going to marry. His dark hair barely brushed his forehead and his sea green that eyes shone heavily with mischief.
" They invented this new thing called knocking. you should try it."
" come." He said. I looked up again, flipped him off and sipped my milk. " or not." He took the seat in front of mine and smirked.
"What?!" I bit off, hoping that the hint that he wasn't wanted was in clear view.
" up for a game?" He asked.
Before I thought about anything, I nodded and ignored the little voice in my head that told me to avoid playing.