My Chemical Romance; What if it Never Happened?

"Gerard..." It whispered. It's voice sounded like it hurt them to speak at all. An icy hand touched his shoulder. Gerard spun around, nothing was behind him. 

"What did you do to Frank?!" He shouted at nothing. A laugh came his reply. A shiver went up Gerard's spine. Something breathed at the back of his neck. 

"Go find him." It hissed and Gerard was pushed forward. Instead of smashing into the wall as he should have, he went past the wall. Falling. Into the darkness. There was no end.

* An hour earlier *

Gerard lit up his cigarette and took a deep drag.

“You really should give them up.” A voice comes from behind him. Gerard smiles at his brother.

“I know. But, I’m healthy, happy…”

“Okay okay, I know why.” Mikey rubs his eyes, it was late and he hadn’t slept much the night before. Mikey yawned.

“We’re almost home.” Gerard says. Mikey smiles at him and looks down.

“I know. Can’t wait, can you?”

“You know I can’t.” He gestures towards inside, “Is Ray passed out?” As if answering he heard snores. Mikey laughed. Franks head appeared through the door.

“I’m gonna go for a walk, anyone want to come?” He asks.

“I’m going to turn in for the night.” Mikey replies yawning, “Night guys.” He moves past Frank.

“Night man.” Frank says after him. Gerard extinguishes the cigarette.

“I’ll come with you, stretch my legs before tomorrow.” 

The streets are practically deserted. Frank rubs his hands together and shivers. 

"God, it's freezing." He mumbles. Gerard laughs. 

"Rethinking your idea of a stroll?" He asks. Frank rolls his eyes. They both hear a noise. Like a trapped animal trying to break free from something. Frank and Gerard look at each other briefly and went down the alley way towards the noise. 

"Where'd it come from?" Frank frantically looks everywhere. Gerard does the same.

"I don't know."

"I'm pretty sure it was a dog." Frank bit his lip. If a dog was trapped somewhere Frank wanted to help it. 

"I'll check the dumpster." Gerard says and lifts the lid. He heard Frank groan then fall to the ground. Gerard spun around. Frank was no where to be seen. 

"Frank?" He looks around any places a guy of five foot four could hide. "Frank?!" 

"Gerard...." It whispered...... 

*    *    *

My newest MCR fan fiction, let me know if you're interested ^-^