Chapter 4: Sword Fight in the Land of Waves!!! Zabuza Appears!!!

Sorry for taking forever to upload this chapter everyone I've had some troubles with my laptop!!!

Unfortunatly I do not own naruto but I really wish I did!!!

S T O R Y T I M E 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 - Sowrd Fight in The Land Of Waves!!! Zabuza Appears!!!

Lucas's P.O.V

Walking through the halls of the Hokage building I think back on the training excersize with Kakashi where we leveled half of the training grounds..... 'hmm he was better than I expected him to be but oh well time for the next mission' I walk round another corner before finally making it to the mission room. Opening the door the first thing I notice is Naruto sat on the floor grumbling about ramen like always. Sneaking up behind Sasu-gay queitly I jump on his back while listening to the conversation going on.

'Naruto you should really start showing respect before someon slaps you' I think to my self chuckling lightly as Iru-Kun stanads up and starts yelling at Naruto for having a lack of respect towards his elders and superiours.

"Hey Iru-Kun don't be too harsh on him, he only wants to prove himself in a harder mission and if I'm honest I think we could all benifit from a C-Rank mission at least" I say with a closed eye smile making Kakashi sweat drop at te trouble we were causing him. Sasu-gay finally got fed up of having me on his back and tried throwing me off but I just jumped and gave Naruto a tackle hug still laughing.

"Hahaha Very well then if you think they can handle it Lucas-San you can have your C-Rank mission escorting this man back to his homeland. Please send in the client!!!" The  hokage calls out to the waiting room.

The door opens and the first thing that you notice is the stale smell of Sake coming off of the man stood hunched over infront of us. He started speaking ut I just blocked him out not bothering to listen to his drunken drivel. The is till he turned towards Sakura with lust shinning in his eyes.

"So is the Pinkie to be my 'Special Escort' then??? She's nice and pretty" He says while leaning forwards to grab her chest, He contiued making sexual remarks towards her, "Don't worry you pretty little thing I know just what you want!!!"

Just before he can grab hold of her I flash step forwards and pull out a Kunai and hold it to his neck and Growl at the drunken fool. I feel everybody tense in the room as my Kunai leaves a small cut on the mans neck and Kakashi puts his hand on my shoulder.

"If you want to keep all your parts in working order bridge builder I would be very careful  of what you say to 13 year old girls and how you act towards women when your around me!!!" I warn him coldly with a harshness in my voice. The bridge builder stumbles backwards with his eyes now full of fear. I move back and put a reassuring hand on sakuras shoulder while kakashi leaves with Tazuna.

"All right everyone met at the Main Gate in 30 minutes ready to leave!!!" he calls back to us.

------------------------------------------------Time Skip 10 mins-------------------------------------------------------------

Once home I climb the stairs to my room and grab a special summoning scroll. I unroll it and bite my thumb before preforming the neccesary hand signs and summoning its contents. Once the jutsu was complete I quickly get changed into my mission outfit and packed all my weapons and supplies that i would need for the next several weeks. Standing in front of the full sized mirror on the back of my door I check my new appearance. I stand there with with Black combat boots on both containing hiden blades in the toes, Black tight fitting combant trousers on with lots of pouches for my weapons and scrolls. Around my waist I wore my special hand crafted Wolf leather belt that held two Katanas, one on each side of my body. My shirt was now a deep purple shirt with the Uzumaki Clan and Naimkazi Caln symbols on the Left and Right sleves repectively. I also wore a black sleeveless leather trench coat and black gloves with the Konoha plates on the back of each instead of wearing my head band protector.