Chapter 1 - Reunion

I just wanna say thanks to LovelyDeathWish who is another writer on wattpad who helped to inspire me in writing this!!!!!!!!

THANKS DUDE!!!!

The Pic should be of my guy just in case i dont describe him right ¬_¬

Enjoy!!! :D

Chapter 1 - Reunion

Third Person POV

Knock, Knock, Knock.

The Hokage looks up from his paper work filled desk at the door wondering who it could be at this time of night. “ENTER” he calls out, informing whoever it is to come in. The door opens and in walks Kakashi Hatake escorting in a young boy who looks to be around 12 years old. The boy stands there with a loose smile on his face; he has shoulder length red hair that falls over his right eye completely blocking it from view. His left eye however is fully visible and is a bright blue colour that captivated you by the burning fire that’s held within it. Around his neck hangs a thin rope that holds a purple stone. As the hokage looked at the stone closer he saw the distinct swirling pattern of the Uzumaki clan engraved onto it. As the boy walked forwards happily you could see that all he was wearing where black mid length boots, red jeans, with a white belt holding them up. The belt had a fair sized silver buckle in the shape of a square embodied with a cross. The only other item of clothing the boy was wearing was a black jacket that was open wide showing off his defined abs and chest which were the clear work of intense training. But there was the ominous cross like mark on the lower part of his body on the left side.

“HEYYA!!! How ya doin old man hokage!!!!” the boy shouts, sounding just like another young boy that lived in the leaf village, “Do you know who I am?” he looked around the room excitedly as if he wanted to run around and touch everything. A low growling noise suddenly comes from behind the boy as a huge white wolf with red eyes, tribal tattoos and black tips on its ears stalks into the room.

“Hehehehe. Of course I know who you are Lucas. How could I ever forget you?” the hokage replies to the young boy who smiles ecstatically, “but I would like to know what you’re doing here when you’re supposed to be in the land of wolves training?” the hokage gives the boy a curious stare before smiling and turning to the ninja that had brought him in.

“So Kakashi why have you brought the first born son of the late fourth hokage into my office?” he questions the silver haired ninja.

The ninja looks at the boy before turning back to the hokage. “I brought him here because he fought with one of our top ANBU squads and easily defeated them around 2 hours ago before turning himself over to us and asking to see you.” Kakashi replies, he looks around nervously hoping he won’t get into trouble this time after all he wasn’t known for doing things by the book, “at first I was going to take him to Ibiki in interrogation until he told me his name which is why I bought him to you instead”

“I see I see.” Grumbles the hokage taking a puff on his pipe, “and what name did you give to him Lucas and please Lukkai stop growling at me it is highly disrespectful.” The hokage stands and walk up to the menacing wolf before scratching him behind his ear making the wolf bark out a playful laugh.

“Gramps you make him look weak doing that!!” Lucas shouts out before turning to jump up onto the desk and sit there cross legged with a closed eye smile, “and I gave him the name you left for my gramps. Lucas Namikaze son of the Fourth Hokage!!!” the boy jumps up and fist pumps the air causing Kakashi to momentarily sweat drop before recovering and pulling out his favourite book from his pocket. The boy then turned to him performing a set of hand signs, “Water Style: Water Trap Jutsu” he says as a ball of water forms in his hand which he then throws around the book trapping it and preventing the ninja from reading it, “no more Make Out Paradise for you Kaka-Kun!” as Lucas says this it causes Kakashi to anime fall while the hokage bursts out laughing.

“Looks like you haven’t changed that much then Lucas.” The old man chuckles “so are you here to stay this time or have you just come to tease me and beat up my ninjas like last time.” The hokage stops scratching the big wolfs ear and returns to his seat looking at the boy in a serious manner waiting for him to answer his question.

“Well then gramps I would like to inform you that my training in the Land of Wolves has come to an end and I'm home to stay now” comes the enthusiastic reply, Lucas jumps up and starts doing some sort of happy dance before freezing, “wait I am allowed to live here right gramps?” he adds worriedly looking around.

“Hehehehe! Of course you can live here Lucas this is your home. And if you are staying I think it might be a good time to tell Naruto about you. Do you agree?”

Lucas’s face lights up instantaneously as he resumes his little dance causing Kakashi to sweat drop. “But gramps I thought you’d already told Naru-kun about me” he whines at the hokage, “If you have why do we have to tell him again?”

“Your right as always Lucas.” Comes the old man’s reply as he leans over to Kakashi, “Kakashi would you please go fetch Naruto Uzumaki for me.”

Kakashi bows forward slightly, “Hai Lord Hokage” he says before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Lucas’s POV

I sit in front of the old man’s desk waiting impatiently for my twin brother to arrive. ‘What if he doesn’t believe it’s me after all I look more like mom than he does’ I think worriedly. Then I freeze as I hear the door opening and the grumbling voice with Naruto passing through it.

“Yo Naru-Kun!!!!” I shout as he enters the room and before he can react I throw myself at him in a tackle hug taking us both down to the floor, “how’s my twin doing?” I jump up before sitting back on the desk cross legged.

“Huh! It’s that crazy kid again what’s he doing here old man????” Naruto says swinging his head around left to right before stopping and looking at me again, “ohh it’s you Lucas sorry I didn’t recognise you there.” He starts laughing as I anime fall off of the desk to the floor.

“You didn’t recognise your own twin brother Naru-kun???” I cry out as I sit down with a dark cloud over my head looking all emo and stuff. This causes everyone in the room to sweat drop and look at me like I'm crazy. ‘I'm not crazy I'm just hyper-excitable’ I think before tackling Naruto to the ground again and putting him in a head lock, “HOW DARE YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM THE ONLY DIFFERENCE ABOUT US IS OUR HAIR YOU BAKA!!!!”

“ARGHH LET ME GO LUCA-CHIBI-KUN!!!!” He shouts back as we wrestle in the middle of the room making both the hokage and Kakashi sweat drop, “you give up yet chibi-kun???”

“NEVER!!!” I shout back before disappearing in a poof of smoke and re-appearing I front of Lukkai, “LUKKAI why’d you summon me I was beating Naru-Chibi’s backside!!” I growl at the big wolf making it chuckle good naturedly.

“Because my dear friend I didn’t think you would want to kill your younger brother just yet.” Lukkai replies in his deep rich voice. He then turns to face Naruto, “It’s good to see you again Naruto it has been a long time.”

“Huh!! We’ve never met before. BELIEVE IT!” he says to the big wolf enticing a chuckle from him.

“Now, Now boys please calm down.” The hokage says bringing some form of order back to the room, “Naruto I called you here to tell you that you and your brother will be living together from now on and that you will both be placed on the same ninja squad. Now then Naruto I'm going to let you show Lucas the way and help him settle in.”

“Sure thing old man!! Come on Luca-Kun your gonna love the village. BELIEVE IT!!!” Naruto shout before dragging his brother from the room by his arm. ‘Hmm it should be interesting to see how well they get along’ thinks the hokage before turning back to the mountains of paper work.

Hope you liked it Chapter 2 should be up soon!!!!!

and if you liked it dont forget to Fan, Comment, Vote, Like, Share, Direct Message or whatever!!!!!