Chapter 3: Kakashi's Defeated????

Chapter 3 - Kakashi's Defeated????

Third Person P.O.V

The two ninja leapt forwards, each one of them wanting to be the first to land a blow on the other. Lucas swung his arm round looking for a quick jab to the skull of his older opponent, however the man he was facing caught Lucas's fist in his hand. Swinging his leg round quickly Lucas concentrated an amazing amount of chakra into his leg. As his opponent went to block the kick Lucas released all the chakra forcing his opponent to release his hand and jump back to dodge the impact.

“nice move Lucas. Its been a while since we've had a sparing match” Called out the Silver haired ninja who was slowly standing back up careful not to lower his guard to the obviously gifted teenager stood in front of him, “however you should always watch your back.”

Just as he finished speaking a clone of the man appeared behind Lucas. Ducking underneath the kick that was aimed for his head he pulled out a kunai and pierced the skin of the clones chest causing it to disappear in a puff of smoke.

“Hn. You'll have to do better than that Kaka-Kun. After all you haven’t seen me fight since back then so a whole load could have changed.” Lucas replied from his position crouched on the floor. AS he stood up and smiled three of his clones burst from the ground and started a offensive attack on the older ninja. The three clones that were battling the highly skilled silver haired jonin stood no chance in a prolonged battle. Flipping away from the fight in front of him Lucas preformed a rapid sequence of hand signs. Slamming his hands onto the ground as he lands he calls out “Earth Style: Stone Column Spears” Causing giant stone spears to fly towards Kakashi at a impressive speed.

Seeing the incoming jutsu Kakashi quickly defeats the 3 clones using shuriken to finish them off. Then preforming hand signs that move faster than even Sasuke's sharingan could follow he performs one of his signature jutsu's “Ninja Art: Lightening Rain jutsu” causing massive bolts of lightening to rain down from the sky piercing the stone spears before the could even scratch him.

Lucas's P.O.V

'Shit he's fast!!! I don’t know if I can keep up with him if it comes down to a jutsu's battle I'm

completely screwed.' I jump backwards and dodge to the side avoiding being hit by the lightening that was crashing all around me. As I dodge again I preform a hand sign for a protective jutsu “Lightening Style: Thunder Blaze Jutsu” I flip back out of the way as all the lightening that had filled the sky was attracted to the place where I was stood mere seconds before. As it reach the ground the sky shook with a roar of thunder as the lightening cracked open the earth beneath our feet.

I flip backwards and land perfectly on the top of the tallest tree in the forest planning my next move as careful as I possibly could. 'Screw this he's to good ima have to go all out to get a bell.' I think as I launch my self forward preforming hand signs as I move.

“Alright Kakashi-Kun I'm gonna end this right now!!! Ultimate Ninja Art: Lightening Tornado” I call across to him. The sky darkened as bright flashes of lightening started to show before moving and forming three large tornadoes that contorted the air around them filling it with electricity. Suddenly the tornadoes surged towards Kakashi, “Game over Kaka-Kun!!”

Kakashi leapt forwards dodging the charging tornadoes and made a beeline straight for me. As he moved to wards me I saw that he had lifted his head band up to reveal his left Sharingan Eye to me. 'Shit he's actually gonna use??? What do I do now???' I think as I preform a rapid set of hand signs.

“Lightening Style: Surge Release Jutsu” I call out. The jutsu activates causing the three tornadoes that were following Kakashi towards me to explode in a massive surge of electricity, “So I'm that good am I Kaka-Kun? I'm that good you need to use your Sharingan.”