Chapter 4: Marshall's Back

"Best man??"

    I exclaimed. Am I supposed to be the last one to know about all the stuff happening around here? Really? I mean, I'm sure I'm not asking much. I'm not really a hardcore fan of gossiping anyways, but really? I gave a sigh.

    "Let's just go inside the castle..." I said, my hands massaging my temples. Jesus, It's already been a long day and for Pete's sakes, It's only morning!! 

   I heard a semi-loud crack around us. Probably the angry fans of Marshall, because the atmosphere has most certainly changed from 'squeaky over-whelmed by the handsome blood sucker' to 'Die!! One must not lay a finger on our precious treasure! HISSSS!!'. 

   "Why? We can talk here." Marshall said, showing off a cool and handsome aura. He had a smug smile on plastered on his face like he was already a pro at this. That made the fans ecstatic and almost nuts, judging by their louder than ever fan girling.

I already despise him.

    "Why?" I mimicked him. He is unbelievable. "Are you blind? Can't you see the screaming guina pigs around you? Can't you hear the unbearable noise?" I asked, already shouting. This sucks-- it's the suckiest feeling ever. I regret wanting to see him again. All those wasted moments of missing him. All this time.

   "Whatever! I'm out!" I threw my hands up irritation and walked out the crowd. I always hated being in a place full of moving people. My patience is always short for those stuff. More over, adding the present plenty moving, not to mention irritably loud people, that hates my guts-- now that's a living nightmare.

   "Hey! Fionna! Wait up!" I heard PG's voice calling me. I was too pissed to respond and I just marched towards my peaceful tree house blocks away from here, but who cares anyways. I always go back home whenever I'd had enough of the stupid situations, thinking I can be at rest there-- a bad old habit of mine.

   "Fionna!" PG caught my hand which made me face him. My anger was still lingering and I know I'd regret it if I let it all out on him. I just slowly calmed down.

   I looked at PG's panting face. His expression was hilarious, like he had been running miles from his waaaaay long starting point and came out of a sauna-- but I did already stop half way towards my house so it's considered at most 20 miles... Woah. Was I so angry? I didn't even notice.

    I couldn't help but let out a giggle about how he was still struggling for some air for some time now and about how his face was so red because of his sudden running. I know he wasn't used to these kind of stuff, It was always me and Marshall playing the 'Tag you're it' game on the green grassy open field when we were young...

...

Why do I have to miss him this much?

   My smile slowly faded and PG caught sight of it. He stood straight up and composed himself as he coughed to start up our conversation.

   "Why did your smile suddenly fade?" PG asked. I got shocked. I was expecting something clingy like 'Why did you walk out?' or 'C'mon let's go back and continue our date'. But I wasn't anticipating that.

   "Huh?" 

    "I said, you we're laughing at me just now, right? At least I helped to lighten your mood a bit... even if the reason did kinda suck." He had dusts of scarlet red across his cheeks while he looked away from me, running through his hot pink hair. My heart throbbed. Stop it, you heart!

   "What?" I smiled, trying to not let my heart take over my senses. "What's with that?" I chuckled. Prince Gumball has always been a great guy and a gentleman himself. That's why I agreed to get engaged to him. Because he has always been a fantastic guy.