Chapter 27: Ashton

Ashton's POV:
Riley came and sat back down on the bed beside me and I smiled at her and said while wrapping my arms around her.
"She really looks up to you, you know?"
She turned her head so she could see me looked up and said.
"Yeah I know and I really enjoy it!"
She said with a huge smile on her face which then made me smile. I let go of Riley, fell back on the bed and reached my arms out and I said exactly like my best friend Calum.
"Cuddle?"
She giggled and said.
"Of course.... Calum"
I laughed along with her and we snuggled on the bed it was the best feeling i'll ever have. My beautiful wife's arms wrapped around my neck my arms wrapped around her waist and our three babies in between us  I felt like I was on cloud nine! Then I said.
"So we never really discussed baby names we need at least 6 names"
She glanced at me then rested her head back and said.
"Okay so here are my ideas, boys names are. Robby, Andy, and Roice. For girls I have; Rebecca, Abby, and Ally."
Then she smiled this huge smile and looked at me and I smiled and said.
"You already had baby names!"
While giggling then she replied.
"Are you kidding me, you've been on tour and I had to do something to keep myself occupied."
Then she laughed her adorable laugh and I just stared at he and smiled. She was so beautiful even with her baby weight, especially with her baby weight and I was so in love it was crazy.  Then she said as she sat up and looked at me.
"Well, do you like them?"
I smiled and said.
"I love them and they would have the same first letters as us that's so cute!"
She smiled at how excited I was getting and giggled a bit then all the sudden she held her stomach and said.
"Ouch!"
And I freaked out and said.
"WHATS WRONG ARE YOU OKAY DO WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL?!?"
Then she laughed grabbed my hand and said.
"Ash relax one of the babies just kicked me again really hard this time that's all."
I said now calm.
"oh okay well just take it easy okay,"
And she nodded then I continued.
"and whichever one of you just kicked your mummy you're gonna be in a lot of trouble when you get out of there."
And I giggled and said.
" I'm just kidding about the trouble thing but just don't hurt you're mummy okay?"
That's when I rested my hand on her stomach and felt a kick in response. I'm already raising smart a-butts I gotta get my cursing in check. Then I said to Riley.
"That's probably our trouble making daughter!"
Then she laughed and said.
"Or our son trying to be disobedient like his father!"
We smiled to each other and laid back in bed starring at the ceiling just relaxing not realizing it wasn't going to last cause that's when the door burst open....
(A/N: who do you all think it is? And I know this chapter sucks I'm so sorry just to let you all know Mikey might be getting a girlfriend soon.... Or will he lol I hope you all are enjoying this so far ily all and thanks for reading😘😘😘)