Chapter 2: distractions

I sat in the living room with the boys playing Injustice. I kicked Michael's butt 5 times and he was now pouting. (a/n: Michael is a baby lol jk love you Mikey) Ashton came into the room and took my hand then led me to the kitchen where he immediately said.
"Okay Riley what's going on with you?"
"Nothing...." I replied feeling guilty.
"I just think we should..... Riley are you even listening to me???" He said waving his hand in front of my face.
"Wha.. yeah hey listen the boys are waiting on me we have a game to play, I promise we'll finish this conversation later..."
"Okay but babe..."
"Later!" I replied

Ashton's POV
"now I'm alone, and talking to myself, great." I chuckled.
Maybe there is some evidence in the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom looking all around until I saw the trash can and I said quietly.
"Trash cans always hold evidence!"
Just as I was about to pick up the trash can Riley appeared in the door way and said.
"What ya doing"
this made me jump and I replied blushing a little.
"Ohh nothing."

Riley's POV:
I was playing video games with the boys until I got bored and left them. I searched for Ashton until I saw the bathroom light on and the door open so I walked to the doorway and said.
"What ya doing."
Whoops I scared him, and he replied.
"Ohh nothing."
But I know he's curious and wants to know what's happening and I want to tell him but it just has to be a good time.
"Look Riley I'm going to be straight forward with you, I was looking for evidence as to what you were doing in here you have been acting strange ever since you came out of this bathroom and I need to know what's going on?"
I took a deep breath and was about to tell him when the boys started screaming.
"GUYS GET READY WE'RE GOING SITE SEEING WE ARE IN NEW YORK!!"
I exhaled saying.
"I'm sorry."
He took me by my shoulders and said.
"For what."
That's when Michael came to the door and said.
"Did you guys not hear we are in new yo..... am I interrupting something?"
Ashton let go of me and said to Michael coldly.
"No."