Chapter 22: Old memories

Ashton's pov:
I ran over to the organizer and pulled the album out of the bottom shelf. taking Riley's hand and walking her to the couch we sat down I explained to her that these were all the memories collected from being together with her. I looked deep into her eyes and she averted her gaze back down to the album labeled "our BEST memories" she smiled at the title and then opened it....

Riley's POV:
I smiled as I saw a picture of us on our first date as I looked at it and focused my attention on it I remembered it! I kept flipping threw the pictures of us on dates and smiled as I began to recall each one there was the picture of Ashton proposing and I just took a moment and thought back to that night.....
FLASHBACK
Riley's POV:
"Ashton where are we going?"
I whined.
"Just be patient..."
he said.
"Ashton, you know I'm definitely not patient.... now come on when can I take this blindfold off?"
"In a minute!"
He yelled from the other side of this room? I'm in a room now oh gosh what was he planning? I heard Chairs shifting and things being picked up and set down then I heard some one in front of me and then he said.
"okay take the blindfold off!"
I took it off and said.
"Finally, it took you long en.."
I was cut off when I saw all my friends and family, but more importantly Ashton kneeling in front of me pulling a ring out and saying.
"was this worth the wait?"
I chuckled while nodding, as tears rolled down my face.
"Riley I was wondering, if you would do me the honor and become my wife?"
I laughed again nodding my head and then crying happy tears all over Ashton as I hugged him tight, my now fiancé.
***** End of flashback *****
Riley's POV:
I was still looking at the pictures next of our wedding then of pictures of the babies and me holding up my fingers for how many weeks then month #1 and 2 and all the other months till 5 and I said to Ashton.
"I remember!"
He replied.
"What?!"
i said.
"I remember you proposing, us getting married, conceiving the babies, and everything else I love you Ashton!"
He replied.
"I love you too!"
Then we kissed passionately and hugged afterwards, while still in the hug I whispered.
"I can't believe I ever forgot you."
he replied voice almost in a whisper.
"It's okay princess you remember me now and that's all that matters, I love you so much, don't ever scare me like that again!"
I replied still hugging him.
"I won't I promise!"