Chapter 17: finally there!

Ashton's POV:
Running off the airplane I called a cab and was on my way to the hospital I wasn't sure which one she was at but I assumed she was in the one closest to our house. my assumption was correct cause when I got there I saw distraught little Isabella sitting in the waiting room her feet didn't even touch the floor with her little Doc-Mcstuffins slippers on. she sat there in her night gown and was starring at the wall as she clutched into that little stuffed cat Michael bought her. I walked over to her and said while crouching down in front of her.
"Hi honey how's your aunt doing?"
with that she started crying.
"I-i don't know uncle Ashton"
I think if Riley doesn't get better this could scar Isabella for life if it already hasn't. I picked her up rocking her back and forth telling her everything would be okay. after she calmed down I set her back in the seat and walked to the corner of the room where I called Michael.
*ring,ring,ring*
"hello?"
Michael answered.
"Hey bud I think you need to come back here too."
i said.
"Why?!"
He replied.
"It's Isabella she.."
He cut me off.
"What happened to her!"
I continued ignoring his anger.
"She's traumatized from all of this and I'm worried if God forbid something happened to Riley she's going to get worse I think you should come back."
He paused for a while and all was silent on either end of the phone.
"Shit, ok I'm coming home."
I thanked him then went to the front desk to wait and ask where Riley was occasionally glancing back at Isabella who was starring at her thumbs while twirling them around each other. I knew one thing for sure this was NOT good!