Draco Malfoy-Chapter Two

~Aislinn's POV~

"SLYTHERIN!"

My breath got caught in my throat. "Slytherin?" I said in disbelief,  glancing over at Harry in need of reassurance only to find him looking as mortified as I.

Before anyone else could say anything about the matter, the hat was lifted lightly off the top of my head and McGonagall gestured for me to go to my respective table, looking more grim than before.

The concept of being put into the house that endlessly produced evil people made me question every character trait that I thought I had. Being separated from the only person in this entire castle that I felt like I knew was terrifying. I sat down by myself and mindlessly stared at the table cloth, everyone around me whispering and looking at me.

I was awoken from my state of abasement by someone sitting down next to me. I looked over to see a boy not too much older than me with bleach blonde hair and deep-set grey eyes had approached me. I looked at him which I suppose he took as an invitation to introduce himself, "Draco Malfoy," he said, smiling slightly and offering me a hand. I glanced at his hand and then back up at his face, "My name is Aislinn," I replied, making a decision to try and make some sort of companion.

"You're Potter's sister, aren't you?" I responded with a small silent nod. "Him and I are great friends, always have been," he exclaimed brightly. I glanced at Harry, and although he was all the way across the room, I could see the warning look he was giving me.

I turned back to Draco and his expecting expression, "I highly, highly doubt that," I said coldly, and his facial expression changed in an instant from soft and kind to an evil sneer.

"Welcome to Slytherin, Aislinn," he spat, as a silver and green crest appeared on the shoulder of my robes.

I clenched my teeth and looked away, only to be distracted by plates upon plates of fresh food. I sighed and smiled slightly, shaking my head and loading food onto my plate. I might as well enjoy it while I'm here, I thought.

I chomped down on my food, letting all the frustration that had built up flood out onto my peas. I sat by myself, observing the dynamic of the house that I was now stuck in. I watched Draco and his everlasting disgusted look surrounded by people trying to get his attention. He looked completely uninterested in anything going on around him. Including the conceited-looking girl practically forcing herself upon him. Similar to many people in this house, he was handsome. His blonde hair was slicked back and his grey eyes were narrowed and untrusting. We made eye contact for a split second and he threw me a dirty look as I chuckled at the girl desperately trying to get his attention.

~Harry's POV~

I was gritting my teeth as I ate, sending a small chill down my spine. Draco couldn't leave anything alone, not even the sister that I presumed to be dead for my entire life.

"Harry, you're overreacting!" Exclaimed Hermione, setting a gentle hand on my shoulder. This was more effort than put in by Ron, who was completely ignoring the fact I just found my believed dead sister and my enemy was attempting to kick-start a conversation.

"And you really need to tell us who this Aislinn girl is! You never told us that you had a sister! Six years of friendship and this is where it gets me, I tell you!" Said Ron, spitting bits of turkey skin on me as he spoke, waving his fork in my face.

I sighed and decided I should maybe tell them what was going on. "Well, Aislinn obviously is my younger sister." I started, taking a swig of pumpkin juice.

"Her and I were separated when Voldemort-" -I glared at several people around us who gasped- "Attacked me and my parents. Aislinn was only a couple of days old, someone must've snuck her out when he attacked, I don't know much. We didn't do much catching up out there, you know." I explained to them, staring down at my food and picking at it with my fork.

"Thats all you know, Harry, Are you sure?" asked Hermione.

"Yeah. Its hard keeping up with your believed to be dead sibling." I said sarcastically, looking up at Hermione.

She looked away, her cheeks burning a light red.

~After Dinner~

~Aislinn's POV~

I was walking from the Great Hall, hundreds of other students flooding out with me. I should've left earlier, I wasn't looking forward to finding my way through a crowd of thousands of people.

"Aislinn!" yelled a familiar deep male voice.

I turned around, looking for the source to find my long-lost brother approaching me. I smiled and saw that he was with two people,  a friendly-looking brown haired girl and a ginger boy who looked like he could not care less.

"We don't have much time, but I wanna introduce you to my friends, Hermione, and Ron." He said, nodding to Hermione- the girl. And Ron- the boy.

"Hello, Aislinn, my name is Hermione!" She exclaimed, offering a hand. I took her soft hand and shook it, smiling back at her. She seemed very pleasant.

Harry elbowed him in the ribs. "Ron!" He snapped, seeming to take Ron out of his thoughts. "Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Ron," he introduced simply, waving.

"Aislinn," I stated, nodding at him.

"Well, we all have to go unpack. I'll see you later," said Harry, smiling at me. He pulled me into a quick hug and retreated towards the Gryffindor common room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally found the common room and went up into the girls dorms to see my things placed neatly onto a bed, along with 3 other beds and 3 other girls unpacking.

I shared a room with a sweet, brilliant girl with silver ponytails-- Yolanda Denholm. A nice girl with curly crimson red hair-- Bridget Robards. And a quiet girl with straight black hair that fell over her eyes-- Marilyn Goldstein.

They were all very sweet and considerate, but I knew not all the girls would be like that. They showed me pretty much everything I needed to know to survive here. I feared that everyone I would encounter in my house would be mean and awful, but these girls seemed like they would help me a lot.

~The next morning~

I woke up early to Yolanda shaking me. "Aislinn, get up!" She exclaimed, looming over me as the edges of her ponytails settled on my blanket "What?" I asked her, rubbing my eyes. "Time for breakfast!" She said, smiling. "Oh, thanks, Yolanda.." I said, smiling at her tiredly and blinking to adjust my eyes to the light.

We walked down to breakfast together, as we all chatted about what classes we had. Realizing I forgot to use the bathroom before we left I asked, "Could any of you tell me where the bathroom is before we go in?" I asked. They pointed me in the direction of two doors and I excused myself and walked over to it.

As I was almost to the bathroom I felt a strong hand grab my wrist, I turned. "Harry?" I questioned.

It was Draco, dragging me off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter rewritten! leave your thoughts down below please! I would love to hear what you all think :)