Caught-Chapter Fourteen

~Draco's POV~

I look over at her to see her staring at me with wide eyes. I didn't blame her for not wanting to be in the Forbidden Forest. 3 years ago I would have been just as mortified as her. She started to walk around the tree. I knew what she was thinking, that getting in trouble was better than having to run through the forest at night. But I stopped her.

"They can't find us together." I say to her, and the way her expression changes as I say that breaks my heart. It made my blood boil. They didn't know us! There's no way we could tell them, either. I hold out my hand to lead her into the forest, and she is just about to take it when Filch walks around the tree we were hiding behind.

"You two! You're not-" Aislinn nods at me. "-supposed to be-!" We dart off into different directions. I run towards the boys' dormatories, and I see her head for the girls'. A million thoughts were running through my head. What was Filch going to tell Dumbledore? Was he gonna tell Snape? Would she get in trouble with Potter? It was all my fault. I was stupid enough to think we wouldn't get caught running around at night...

~Aislinn's POV~

I'm running as fast as my legs will go, even though I feel like they're going to drop beneath me. I felt tears sting in my eyes, why couldn't Harry understand? Everyone else in Hogwarts is allowed to be in love, but not me? He followed Cho around like a lovesick puppy, and I can't even kiss someone without him barging in and taking them away? It was so unfair. Our parents would have made everything fair, right? Maybe if they were alive then he wouldn't have to act like the adult he's not.

Thankfully I don't run into anyone while I'm going back to my dormitory. I think about how everyone's probably sleeping, so I stop stomping around and gently open the door, just to see everyone in their pj's and slippers standing around the door, waiting for the news.

"So," Yolanda starts, "What happened?" She says eagerly. I sigh. I really didn't feel like telling them about what happened right now. I take off my shoes and flop down onto my bed. They stand waiting, despite when I close the green curtains to my four-poster.

"I'll tell you in the morning, okay? It's been an exausting night and I just wanted to sleep." I say. It was partly true, I was pretty tired. But I honestly just wanted them to leave me alone. They nod sadly and go back into their beds. I don't bother changing. I'm expecting to fall asleep as soon as I close my eyes, but I stay up, thinking about Draco. Eventually I do fall asleep, but I have horrible nightmares about Voldemort interogating Draco. I wake up to Yolanda shaking me.

"Aislinn, it's time for breakfast." She says. I quickly comb through my hair and get dressed. I try not to look like a mess, because I don't want Harry to be worried about me. We rush down to breakfast, late because of me. We walk in a small crowd of others who are late. Once we sit down at the table, I look around for Draco. I see him sitting with his friends, trying to act careless and rude like he usually is. The girl throwing herself all over him glares at me as I glance at him. He seems completely uninterested in her, which makes me smirk to myself.

~Draco's POV~

I walk to potions class, with what's-her-name following me like a stray dog. She didn't understand that I didn't want her anywhere near me, honestly. I sit down next to Goyle in potions, listening to Snape as he explains the potion we're going to be making. He walks towards Potter. What a mess. Our potion is supposed to be red and smoking at this stage, but his is dull and grey. I shake my head. How could a girl like Aislinn be related to him?

"I heard that little brat of a sister you have got caught out with Malfoy last night." Snape says to Harry. Snape glances at me, "I thought better of you to be sneaking around with a Potter.." I see Harry turn around, looking at me with a death glare as the whole class bursts into laughter at me. Harry walks towards me with his hands in fists. Before I have time to duck, he punches me square in the face. The last thing I hear is Snape yelling at Harry.