Homework-Chapter Twelve

~Aislinn's POV~

I sat on my bed, telling Marilyn, Yolanda, and Bridget what happened with Draco.

"Well, first he kidnapped me-" Then my door opened. Hermione entered with Ginny following. I didn't know Ginny very well, all I knew was that she was Ron's little sister and she was around my age.

"Harry's angry and won't tell us anything. And you have the full story. Can you tell us what happened?" Asked Hermione. I nodded and scooted over to make room for Ginny and Hermione to take a seat on the bed. At this point we were sitting in a circle on it; everyone facing me eagerly.

"The gowns were beautiful- I got a picture of one." I say, giving my digital camera to them, a picture of the black lolita dress presented on the screen.

I take my camera back and sigh as my story came to an end. "Then I kissed him. Harry came in and took me away after that." I say, blinking away tears and resting my head on my pillow.

"It will be okay, Aislinn. You just need to tell Harry how you feel." Hermione says, patting my shoulder.

"I did. And he stood there like a rock. Theres nothing I can do to get through to him. I keep trying to tell him that I really don't need his protection anymore, and he just doesn't seem to listen." I say.

Bridget speaks up to discontinue the akward silence, "How about now we go to lunch?" She says, getting up. I nod. "We'll catch up with you guys later." I say to Hermione and Ginny. I give them both a quick hug as they leave, and then a few minutes follow them.

I sit down at the end of the bench, being swarmed by Draco's usual girls. "I didn't do anything with him!" I lie, pushing the girls away. Yolanda approached and took out her wand. "Away. Now!" She says. The girls back away slowly, as if a pack of shooed stray dogs.

"Thank you, Yolanda." I say as she takes a seat next to me, Marilyn and Bridget sitting down across from me and Yolanda. The food appears on the tables and I start eating. If there was one thing I missed about Hogwarts other than maybe all my friends, it was the food. So much better than Petunia's cooking.

We sat, chatting in a whisper about my little "adventure" while eating slowly. We had all day to talk about this, seeing as it was Saturday and we didn't have any classes. The only piece that was missing to my story at that point was where they sent Draco. They couldn't have sent him to Azkaban. I wouldn't let that happen. I wouldn't press charges or sue, or do whatever you do in the wizard world. I was still adjusting to being in the wizard world.

I just wanted him to get away from wherever he was. And come back to Hogwarts. Or at least somewhere I knew the location of.

I decided against taking my problem to Dumbledore. He probably knew where they took him, but I suppose he wouldn't tell me. I was hoping to ask Hermione to ask Harry, because I really didn't wanna talk with him. But of course, I had no choice but to talk to Harry when he came over to my seat and said he needed to talk to me.

I was outside of the Great Hall, Harry standing in front of me with his arms crossed stubbornly. "Why'd you do it?" He asks. I sigh, looking away.

"Harry. I'm gonna say what I did before, but this time I'm hoping to say it a bit more nicely. Now listen, I'm not gonna need you here for my whole life to look out for me and make sure that I don't get myself in danger. I talked to Dumbledore and he said that you just don't wanna loose me again, pretty much. And I know that you're afraid of that Harry. I'm not going anywhere. And if anyone kills me, it would be Voldemort. Draco doesn't have the guts to, and he wouldn't either way." I explain.

He sighs and slowly nods. "Aislinn. I just want to make sure you're safe." He dropped his voice to a whisper, "Voldemort is looking for you. Hes came close to killing me a lot of times, and you know few spells; no offense." He says. I wave it off in dismissal.

"Harry. I am your little sister, aren't I? When you were in your fourth year you were entered in the Triwizard tournament. You witnessed Cedric die, and you still returned safely." I say, smiling a bit.

He nods, pulling me into a hug and letting me back into the Great hall to finish my lunch. Even though I seemed very cool and calm on the outside near Harry, I was freaking out inside. I didn't know if I was gonna die or not at this point, and that scared me, a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the Slytherin common room, sitting in a chair with my legs pulled up and a blanket resting gently over me. I was wearing a sweater, catching up on homework. Bridget and Marilyn were talking by the fire, laughing and pointing at one of the bleach blonde stuck-up girls whose hair was sticking up in the back. I smiled, and continued with my work.

Yolanda walked over to me and kneeled by my chair, reading what I had done so far. She was the smartest of our little bunch, so she helps us occasinally. "Okay, you need to explain how this works." She says.

You know what? The whole time I was thinking about Draco.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really short one this time. I'm really sorry, I just don't have the attention span to keep it up.

Vote & Comment! I wanna know what you think!