The portal-CHAP9- The reunion of the two

Alex had thought everything had gone back to normal but there was a problem in Zhycron. On Mt. Cryzone, A giant creature had awakened after sleeping for 300 years. It was an evil monster that had been put into a 300 year sleep after being defeated by one of the island's defenders.

 The defenders of the island were gaurdians of the island. They kept the place from harm and they were ancient creatures that knew magic. They were like wizards almost and they tried to keep evil creatures from terrorizing the island.

As for the evil creatures, they just caused havoc all the time and had to be stopped and the magic defenders only knew how to stop them... for so long. The evil creatures were created by the darkness on the island.

 The portals on Zhycron lead to other dimensions but this had a drawback... Some dimensions wern't meant to merge or be alike or travel to eachother (Basically saying, these evil guys are viruses created by things going wrong in the dimensions.) The result of this is darkness forming over time and eventually creating something really bad. Another bad guy for the guardians of the island!

One of the spells that the island defender had used was only going to keep away the monsturous being for so many years.

 But the problem was that the evil creature had found the portal to go to Earth. The creature had been to other dimensions causing destruction but could never be stopped. He could only be stopped for a while.

Now that he was active again, he decided to go into the portal. He went through the portal even though he didn't know where he was going and then... he landed in Alex's back yard. Not every day you see a giant monster in your back yard huh? Well now this is the second time an unknown species has landed from the portal into her yard.

Alex was completely unaware of what was going on. The monster walked slowly out of the yard, destroying the fence of the yard on the way out. "What was that noise!?" said her mum. "I dunno." replied Alex, bored. They were having dinner while there was a creture roaming around her neighbourhood.

Another thing wrong was that once Alex got back home, the portal didn't go away and the monster was able to take advantage of that. And still later, Alex didn't know what was actually happening until she heard another loud noise. "Ok, what is that noise?" she wondered. She walked outside and there she saw a giant creature that looked alot like the ones she saw on Zhycron.

"Wha... what is this thing????" she was quite scared and intimidated by the size of the monster. "I wonder if it is linked to this...." She thought about the portal and Zhycron and then she checked to see if the portal was still there. "WHY IS IT STILL HERE!!??" She was supprised that her parents didn't spot something strange in the yard.

 "How did that creature get out here!? How do I get it back to planet Zhy... wherever!" She thought that maybe a certain someone could maybe help her in the situation. "Alright I will have to go back and find him!" She leaped right into the portal and went back to Zhycrhon.

 "Don't ever come back!" ehoed a voice in the back of her head. "Shut up Lea... wait... am I just hearing this? oh no i'm going insane! monsters! weird islands! broken fences! (and by the way I hope my parents don't find out about that) but what is all this craziness!? IT'S DRIVING ME MAD!!!!!" After going through the crazy colours once again, Alex landed at the peak of Mt. Cryzone. "Awww come on! how am I supposed to get down here!?"

 She started to climb down slowly but then saw someone climbing up. They looked fimmiliar to her. "Hey... Is that..." "Leader? yes!" replied the climber. "Hey! can your hear me okay from up here Leader?" Alex's voice echoed down the steep mountain.

 "Yeah i'm okay and i'm coming up now because theres trouble!" "There's a 20ft tall monster in my back yard Leader! we've got to do something!" Alex shouted at him because she was worried in case the monster got further and would have caused trouble in her neighbourhood.

"Well actually, that was what I was going to talk about... You see, that 'monster' is one of the evil creatures here on this island and..." "NO TIME FOR CHATTING!! WE HAVE TO STOP IT QUICKLY!" Alex was shouting and panicing. "Ok i'll tell you later then cuase it's important but first we have to stop it!"

"Yeah! good idea(!)" Alex said sarcastically. They took another jump into the portal and once again went through the crazy colours. "Wow this is really making me dizzy!" said Alex.