The portal-CHAP2- It's just not logic!

As the creature vanished into the glowing hole, Alex suddenly rushed outside and tried to figure out what was going on. "Did that weird animal thing just jump into that hole?" she wondered.

"How did that hole even get there?" as she got closer, the hole started to suck debris from around the yard. "What is this hole doing!?" She began to freak out as the hole started to suck her into it. Little did she know that she was about to discover a new world, a paralell world in a different dimension.

She screamed, "WHERE AM I? WHAT'S GOING ON?" inside the hole, there was many colours and patterns flying around like crazy "WHAT IS THIS PLACE!?" The little creature just vanished off while she was going crazy like she in some sort of nightmare. "This is UNREAL!!! IT'S JUST NOT LOGIC!"

Suddenly, a light appeared and she got closer and closer to it. Then finally she fell out of the hole onto a strange island. "Where is this? am i even on earth? i sure hope so!!!"

Then that small green creature appeard out of a tree in the forest next to her. "Oh no!" she said softly, "It's that weird animal again!" Then a group of larger creatures appeared out of the forest aswell.

Alex tried not to scream but inside she was terrified that now she knew there was more of them. So many questions raced through her head. Where was she? What where those creatures? where did that hole take her? will she ever make it home?

The group of creatures drawed closer.

As they got closer and closer, Alex could see their faces. "One had a cheeky smirk on his face! another had a dry scaly body and giant claws. And there was even another one! He had blue spikes down his back and his skin was kind of purpleish... i think anyway!! I'm feeling really confused!"