The portal -CHAP4- A name game

"There is another portal leading back to your dimension but it is quite far away." said the monster

Alex said to him, "wait a minute! whats wrong with... what!?" she was about to ask about just going back through the same portal she came in but it had just vanished just whenever she was going to say so.

"What are you talking about???" said the creature.

"What happened to that portal!? it just disappeared right now!" said Alex bewildered.

"Thats why we need to go to the other portal across the island! come on! we are trying to help you get back to your home planet!" said the monster

"OK! OK!" replied Alex " I'm coming now!"

Alex was still wondering what these monsterous creatures were. The one who was talking to her the most must obviously be the leader but still, what where they?

"Creature..." Alex asked, "Do you have a name?"

"A name? what?" he was wondering what she was saying, "Whats a name?"

"A name is what people will adress you by!" said Alex.

The creature was lost. "What is this crazy one going on about!?" "I'm just wondering if you want me to call you something instead of 'creature' maybe?"

"Well then, whats your name?" asked the creature. "My name is Alex" she replied

"So you want me to always call you Alex? and not 'crazy one'?"

"YESSS! THAT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!" excaimed Alex feeling a bit silly after he had just called her 'crazy one.' "Well the way to the portal is this way! so let's get going!" said the leader in a enthusiastic voice. "You won't even tell me your name?" started Alex again, "How about i call you... Leader! because you seem to be the leader of all these creatures!"

"I don't mind, whatever you want to call me because i don't get this name stuff..." said Leader.

"Well then, i can teach you loads of things!" said Alex. "Um... okay?" Leader was a bit confused.

"So are we going to go to this place or not? let's go!" shouted Alex.