Top 5 things that scare the !@#$ out of me

Welcome to another unnecessary list!

This one might take a bit of a darker turn so readers discretion is advised. It may not be scary here but they are genuinely scarier then I describe.  

Number 5. B.E.N Drowned

This may not seem so scary to a lot of people but I came across this like two hours after I played Legend of Zelda. Not to mention it's creepy as frick. It doesn't help that my window looks like someone with a green hood is looking in.  I'm not joking it does AND IT SCARES THE SHIP OUT OF ME!

Number 4. All Jumpscares

Call me a wimp and I would agree. Most of my reactions to jump scares go something like "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE *falls out of chair* NOPE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"                    

Needs absolutely no more explaining.

Number 3. Deep Web

The deep web is the illegal part of the internet. Most of what I heard is expected but some stories just go to the extreme. I won't go into detail but you can find stories of deep web experiences from YouTubers like Mr.Nightmare on YouTube. 

The stuff that scares me the most is the websites that give personal information on thousands of people. Where they live, their phone numbers, and even their bank accounts. And not to mention it's a place for all the freaks of the world to do anything without consequence. It's so easy I could get there right now if I wanted to. It's scarily easy to get on there.

Number 2. Ritual CreepyPastas

Why? Why? Just why? If multiple people are saying that they regret doing rituals and it looks dangerous why would you do it? The only reason anyone would do things like rituals is curiosity. BUT NOPE. To me my life is more valuable then checking to see if some story is true or not. The elevator ritual has the risk of being killed by an unknown force. The hide and seek alone has the risk of being killed by a doll. The dark reflection ritual has the risk of being killed by extreme bad luck. See what they have in common? THE RISK OF BEING KILLED!

Number 1. Happy Appy

I don't know if Happy Appy existed as a show ever but I give it 8/10. I would not recommend the creepy pasta to the weak of heart (Or stomach for that matter) though. Happy Appy is a kids show that was canceled quickly do to the apple murdering people and predicting multiple devastating disasters. 

Apple? The fruit?

Yes, I know its sounds lame but listen up. Imagine some creep voice actor instead of an apple. It makes the story much better. Trust me.

 I really enjoyed most of the creepypasta so go check it out.

All I can say is it scared the living &#$% out of me.

Extra: Creepy Pasta (Gross Warning)

About a month or two ago my house was infested with flies. It got to the point where I killed 10 or 12 a day. Not to mention the amount of flies my other family members were killing. Gross, I know.  A week or two later and they all died. My sister was making me a new kind of pasta. Keep in mind I had never seen this pasta before so I had no clue what it was supposed to look like. I tried eating a bit of it but I didn't like it. It was crunchy for some reason. I asked my sister what toppings it had on it and she said onions. THEY WERE NOT ONIONS. 

Half way through the dinner I realized I was eating maggots. 

Yup. 

Excuse me while I go cry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well now this is over I suggest you check for apples under your bed. 

Thanks for reading!  :)