Chapter 28 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 28. 

Fall of 2006. 

This past summer have been a handful. Before going on my trip to the UK, Alex, Jack, Zack, Rian, Kara and I all attended Warped Tour 2006. It was amazing. We've met that band, Paramore. They were extremely nice. After that, Alex, his parents and I all headed to England. Essex. It was so cool. I haven't been to another country before so it was unbelievable. I've met some of Alex's family. They were super nice and I loved their accents. Now here comes the part were I wasn't waiting for. Alex and I stood in Terminal Three in JFK Airport. I'm heading to college in Massachusetts while Alex is going to be going on tour. Alex rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb. 

"It's going to be okay," he said. 

"How do you know?" I asked. 

"I know."

I sighed. This will probably be the first time Alex and I ever been apart from each other for a long period of time. Good thing is that one of ATL's shows are in Boston, so I'll be looking forward to that.

"Come on, we have Thanksgiving to be together and Christmas and New Years," Alex said. He did have a point. 

"I know," I said. I glanced behind Alex. There stood my mom with Alex's parents. They were quitely talking. 

"We can skype, I can help you with your homework, we can text," Alex listed. 

"I know, I know. It's just I'm going to miss you."

Alex smiled. "I'm going to miss you too."

I let go of Alex's hands and embraced him in a hug. 

"I love you," I mumbled. 

"I love you too," he said, hugging back. 

"Flight to Boston, Massachusetts will be boarding in five minutes," the lady at the desk spoke. I pulled away from Alex. 

"Tell Rian and Kara I'll miss them, tell Samantha to text me and tell Jack he's a dick," I said. Alex laughed. 

"He will be pleased," Alex said. I smiled. I slipped away to Alex and walked to our parents who were still quietly talking. 

My mom noticed me walking and embraced me in a tight hug. 

"I'm gonna miss you so much, sweetie," she said. I hugged her back.

"I'm going to miss you too, Mom," I could already feel the tears coming. We both pulled away and Mom kissed my forehead.

"Love you."

"Love you too, Mom."

I turned to Isobel and Peter. Peter shook my hand. 

"I'm going to miss you, Marie," he said. "You always made my son happy."

I smiled. "Thank you."

Isobel wrapped me in a hug. "I'm going to miss you so much honey. But Alex is going to miss you more than me though."

I laughed, tears welling up in my eyes. We both pulled away. 

"I'm going to miss both of you," I said. "Thank you so much for everything."

"Flight to Boston, Massachusetts is now boarding. Flight to Boston, Massachusetts is now boarding," the lady said. I sighed. A few tears fell from my eyes. Alex took my suitcase and walked with me to the boarding doors. I showed the lady my boarding pass. She nodded her head and let me go. I turned to Alex and kissed him on the lips. 

"I love you and I mean it."

 "I love you and I mean it," he smiled. I kissed him one last time before turning down the terminal and onto the plane.

Thank you to everyone who has voted, commented and reading this story. I loved writing this one. There will be a sequel which will be up this weekend! Here's the description of the story. (It will be told in Alex and Marie's point of view. I changed my mind.) 

Miss Missing You.

All Time Low is finally on tour promoting their new EP, Put Up or Shut Up. Frontman, Alex Gaskarth is finally living his dream with his three best friends. But as the tour goes on, Alex can't help but miss his high school girlfriend, Marie Chambers. Marie is studying in Harvard University. After making new friends and bonding with teachers, one of Marie's teachers can't keep her eyes off her. Mr. Hunter David has a crush on one of his students. Marie to be exact. Will she fall for the new hot teacher or choose to stay with high school boyfriend, Alex Gaskarth?