6%

"two decades later, it's the 70's. Now Emi was watching over a 25 year old man who's name was Eugene. He was nice he really was. He only came back to his home town because a good friend of his brother passed away. He was so sad. The diseased brother even had a little girl, and beautiful wife. He had died because of a boating accident. It was extremely sad for everyone who knew him.

Calum was watching over a Young women named Mary. She was there for the funeral too. Not because they were close friends. He was her uncle. She was so sad. Mary was a beautiful girl. And the biggest dare devil. Late night adventures, disco all the time. She came a from a wealthy Hispanic family where she was the oldest child and her parents focused on her younger brothers, thinking Mary was very independent. 

A couple nights before the funeral Mary and Eugene go to the disco. Mary saw Eugene dancing, and she turns to her friend going "wow Alfy is a great dancer." Her friend turns to her going "that's not Alfy, that's Eugene his brother." Mary took this as her chance, because she was also told that Eugene was single.

While Mary was chatting and dancing with Eugene, Emi and Calum decided to talk to each other.

"Twenty years huh? Long time no see beautiful" Calum flirted. Being the sly devil he is, ironic. Emi stayed reserved, small answers, she knew this was wrong and God would not like it. "Yes, have you seen them lately? They have a beautiful relationship and have two children." She responded. Claim rolled his eyes, "makes me sick."  Now Emi just said "sorry you chose your own doom."

Evi walked away seeing Eugene was too. But then she saw Mary in front of him. This was not what she thought was happening. She turned around and saw Calum just smirking at her.

She ignored it and looked around the disco. She wish she were alive to enjoy such a era, it looked terrific. All the clothes, dancing, music, what more to love. 1912 was no where near this exciting.

She saw calum still looking at her, but not in a smirk, more of a stare. She realized it was wrong of her to leave calum all alone, so she walked over to him.

"Isn't this such a great time to be young?" She smiled and looked at him. "Oh yeah, definitely" he agreed. "All the girls skimpy outfits, and beautiful bodies. Everything is fun" he added on. "No calum that's wrong. I was thinking more of the happiness, the music, the dancing. Look how much fun these humans are having. Look how happy they are" she motioned towards the dancing people, smiling because they were happy. "Look how many people here are under a influence." That killed her joy. It made her sad to see sinners, but if it wasnt for Adam and Eve.

She saw Eugene and Mary leave the room, and Mary handed Eugene a paper and left him. Eugene was leaving the disco, "well that's my cue, see you soon Calum" she waved to calum before flying to Eugene. Calum was all alone now, thinking of  the angel that was next to him.

That was how it ended Emi tempted but she didn't follow through"

but it didn't end that way, that's just what Janis and Robert thought.