3%

"it was the titanic. Calum and Emi were on it. Calum and Emi. They had multiple encounters, and if you looked closely in their eyes, something was brewing.

But Calum was bad. He would always sleep around, never go to church and just do awful things. It was a lifestyle, his family never payed attention to him, only to his sister. So at the very early age of seven he started his ways. It was simple, say bad words, stay up late. But as time passed they worsened and worsened.

Emi on the other hand was a sweetheart. Always took everything with a smile, no matter what they be. She loved going to church and had never said one profanity disobeyed or done anything very sinful. What reason would she have to be bad? She had a loving family, who were stable, and she had God.

Both boarded the titanic, extremely happy to be sailing on the titanic 'the unsinkable ship' they called it. Both were excited to go to America.

Calum and Emi were always put together. When it was time to dance, they were paired. Emi smiled and Calum rolled his eyes. Even though Calum secretly enjoyed the chance of dancing with this beautiful brunette. Emi smiled and laughed at the young mans average dancing skills. Sometimes he would trip and Emi would laugh.

But then came the night it sank

Emi and Calum couldnt find their families and only each other. They stayed together. And in their final moments together, Calum looked her fairly closed eyes and realized how beautiful she was.

Calum Hood and Emi Donavon died at the same time, 5:43 am.