Chapter 9

Y/N POV
I was stunned. I didn't know what to do. I really like Kian and I want to stay here. There's no way I'm telling him about this, today at least.

I continued to walk to Kians house. I found a very strange noise coming behind me. I knew if I turned around I would probably die. You know from horror movies and shit. So yeah.

Um NOT turning around. So I decided to run like the fucking wind. I finally got to Kians house but I turned around to see a figure in all black clothes running towards me with a shinny object in his hand. I knocked so hard my hand started to blister.

KIANS POV
Y/n is finally here. I hope this isn't too awkward. She walked in quickly and slammed the door.

She looked out of breath. Should I be scared. Maybe she thought she was late and ran here? I don't know.

"Hey....are you... Okay?" I asked. "uhh...uh..Kian..." she lightly responded until
She fucking blacked out. AGAIN! This better have NOTHING to do with Andrea. Was Andrea chasing her?

"Y/N!!!" I screamed.

I picked her up bridal style and ran to my car. Put her in the passenger seat. And then I sped to the hospital. I can't do this. I need to talk to Andrea.

Y/N POV
I ran inside of the house and slammed the door. Then he started asking questions I couldn't hear.

"uhh....um...kian" was the only thing that came out of my mouth. Then everything went black. Again. Fuck.

-

I woke up in a very comfortable bed.....I'm in the hospital arent I?

KIANS POV
She started to wake up. So I ran too her and hugged the shit out of her. I felt bad. Maybe she thought she was late so she ran. Like I said a while ago. So this is my fault?

"hey! Your awake!" I ran over to her. "Kian... Can't breathe." She whimpered. "Oh god I'm sorry." I apologized.

"no, no. Your fine!" She laughed. "have to ask you something y/n.." i sat on the edge of her bed.

"yeah, Go right ahead." "why where you.. Out of breath?" I asked worriedly

"um....you might not believe me but someone or something was chasing me. I didn't get a good look." She said shakily.

"could you tell if it was a girl or a boy?" I asked.
"it looked more like a girl." What the fuck Andrea. "oh my fucking GOD!"

"what..?" She asked confused. "Andrea did this!! She meant to! She's such a fuc-" she interrupted me "Kian calm down."

I sighed. "I'll be right back." I said. I went to the front desk to ask when she was able to leave.

"she can leave anytime now. Is she awake?" The doctor asked. I nodded my head.

"okay I'll go unhook her and have her sign a few papers." He smiled then walked away.
"okay!" I said happily that she was fine.

I'm going straight to the police station.

Y/N POV
"hello y/n. I've heard your awake." The doctor said to me. "I'm pretty sure I am." I jokingly said.

He laughed. "so when can I leave?" I asked. "now. I'm just going to unhook you from the machines." I smiled. "Great, thank you!" I said.

-

We're driving home now. Kian hasn't talked since we got in the car. It's a 23 minute drive. Come on Kian.

"Kian.." I said. He didn't reply. "Kian?" I said again. "huh?" He asked, he's obviously still pissed about Andrea.

"what's up with you?" I asked laughing a little.
"we're going to the police station." He said with a straight face still chewing his mint gum.

What?
------
A/N
Hope you enjoyed!!!💜