Chapter 2

KIANS POV
I'm so happy to have a friend like y/n. She's always here for me. And I CANT believe Andrea would ever dump me for Ricky. I love Ricky though. Yet I don't know why he would do that either.

Who can I trust anymore?

Y/N POV
Kian was so upset it killed me inside. I tried not to cry too but I guess a few slipped out. When that happened he hugged me even tighter.

Today was probably one of the worse days ever. "Do you just want me to go home and I'll come back tomorrow and film?" I asked. "No" he said sternly.

"then what all are we going to do today?" I questioned. "nothing. I want to sleep." He replied. "then why do you want me to stay?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk to Andrea or Ricky so If they try to talk to me will you stay and talk to them for me? Please..?" He asked with puppy eyes. "I guess, yea" I caved.

After that, we went up to Kian's room. He sat on his bed looking out his window almost the whole time. It's extremely upsetting seeing my best friend like this.

Finally I said something.
"Kian..?" I said trying to get his attention. "Yeah?" He said not turning his head. "well I was going to ask.."

I was I interrupted but Andrea and Ricky laughing. We both looked at his wall leading to Ricky's room. He then stood up violently stomped to Ricky's room. Before he reached Ricky's room I pulled him back. "Kian come on.." I tried to stop him. "NO." He said aggressively. "Kian calm down.." I begged. "NO!" He screamed, making me flinch.

He burst into the room while Ricky and Andrea were about to kiss. "what the hell" Kian softly mumbled. "Kian.." ricky said. "what are you doing in here Kian? We broke up remember?I'm allowed to date whoever I want!" Andrea said a little too aggressively. "yeah i don't care what you do..." I chuckled because of her expression after he said that. "but Ricky, why did you do this..?" He seemed hurt.

I had to butt in. "Kian lets go back to your room." I tried to sooth. "well it looks like you moved on too! So why are you mad about me and Ricky?" Andrea stated. "oh y/n? Yeah she's nicer, sweeter and better than you in every aspect. We aren't dating either. I've introduced you to her before. We've been friends since we were 3. But while we're on the topic, I'd rather date her then you in a million years." He sassed immediately.

"huh.. then why did we date?" Andrea stated again. "Kian..." I said as Andrea interrupted me. "shut the hell up y/n!" Andrea screamed. "don't EVER talk to her like that again." Kian growled back. Andrea squinted her eyes at me. "I'm done" she huffed and threw her hands up, then hitting her legs.

She walked up to me and pushed me backwards. She then started to kick me down the stairs. Kick me down the stairs. It went by in a flash. "DONT COME NEAR THIS HOUSE AGAIN!" I heard her screech.

"ANDREA!" Ricky yelled. Kian and Ricky picked Andrea up and took her into the kitchen as she was kicking. Kian came back up to me. Helped me up to his room.

he then sat my down on his soft bed and kissed my forehead. He ran back downstairs. I sat there wondering what he was doing and why he kissed my head. I knew he cared about me but I was still confused on why he did.

KIANS POV
I absolutely cannot believe Andrea kicked y/n down the stairs. Me and Ricky picked her up and took her to the kitchen. I then sprinted back to the main area to get y/n so Andrea couldn't.

I picked her up and took her too my room. I felt so bad for her. Oh god I should've listened when she told me to not go in there. I set her on my bed then kissed her forehead. Why the hell did I do that??

She seemed okay with it, so I ran out before it got awkward. "what the hell Andrea!" I yelled at her. "kill yourself Kian. But first, can you kill y/n?? She's a bitch!" She said with a bold tone. "Andrea stop" ricky added. "THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY RICKY!?" I screamed. "get out Kian." He said quietly. "excuse me? I pay more than you do to live here!" I responded. "I meant go to your room for a minute." He said again. "yeah leave while we make out more." She smirked.

Ugh. I whispered 'hoe' under my breath. I'm going to kill Ricky. I have to go apologize to y/n right now.