Chapter 4

KIANS POV
We're outside of y/n's hospital room. We've been waiting for 2 hours. I'm freaking out inside. Outside I'm just pacing back and forth trying to to scream and break into her room. GOD IM PISSED.

JCS POV
Kian is freaking out. Of course i am too, but Kian is FREAKING OUT! I am sitting against the wall across her room just staring at her door. Kian is just walking back and forth across the hall. "Kian" I said. "huh? what?" "calm down.."
"I KINDA CANT" he yelled "I know dude. Just, Come sit down."

He comes and sits down right next to me. I pat his back and rub circles. And he calms down a little. So do I.

KIANS POV
Jc calmed me down a little. I don't actually know why I freaked out that much like she was a part of me or something. She is part of me but you know not like that.

"she'll be ready to visit in about 10 minutes." The doctor said. "great! Thanks!" I said.
"they're just getting her patched up." The doctor said. "patched up?!" I said a little loud.
"Kian..." Jc warned. "just from where they took blood tests." "oh god.. Okay. Sorry" I laughed at myself. "it's fine. Your concerned." The Doctor laughed. "yeah, a little"

I laughed a little at myself after that. I'm such a loser.

A LITTLE LATER

"come on in boys" the doctor said.

Finally. Jeez. I went in there to her sleeping. Aw. I mean.. um...Damn.... That sucks.

Y/N POV
I couldn't see anything. This is starting to piss me off. I can hear EVERYTHING. BUT CANT SEE ANYTHING FOR THE LAST 5 HOURS. ugh I'm hungry. Then a few minutes later the doctor walks in I could hear two other people too. Sounds like Kian and Jc. Yes! I miss them.

It feels like years. I don't know why. I wanted to hug them both then go to the police and tell them what Andrea did. I'm so pissed. Now I'm blind.. damn. Wait. I can open my eyes, sorry that was dramatic.

KIANS POV
I want her to wake up but I didn't want to wake her up to interrupt her sleep. So the whole time we waiting I lay on the bed with her. Jc pulled up a chair. We just texted each other so we wouldn't wake her up.

"Kian..." Jc whispered.

He pointed at her waking up. I started to smile. She woke up and started laughing. I don't know why but it made me laugh too. She's adorable. And I mean that.

"you know what sucks." She asked. "what?" I laughed. "that this bed it better than mine."
"right? It's like an actual cloud." I agreed.

"what if it was MADE out of clouds?!" Jc said sarcastically.

MIDNIGHT

KIANS POV
she has to stay a night because the police are finding an apartment for her for free so Andrea couldn't find her. She got one quite close to my house. Which is cool so we could hang out more. I told her we were staying here and she told us to go so Andrea wouldn't do something to our house or pets.

I told Jc to go home. He did. I stayed here with y/n and we stayed up till 4:27 in the morning. She seemed really happy on account of what happened. All we did was talk. She kept getting calls from someone. She told me it was nothing. It kind of scared me because she look scared after every call.

"seriously y/n, who the hell is calling you?" I asked. "no seriously it's fine. It's extremely stupid." She looked down. "not to me. Tell me." I replied. "okay. It's um... My ex." "why are you scared of him." I asked. " I never said I was scared." She whispered.

"every time you get a call you look scared." I stated. She went silent. "what the fuck did he do." I said pissed. "Kian seriously. It's cool. He didn't do anything." "yes he di-"
I was interrupted by her getting ANOTHER call.

"let me answer it." I demanded. "are you sure you want to do that?" She questioned.
"kinda, yeah!" I forced.

She tossed me her phone. I answered it.
*call*
Guy: why the fuck aren't you answering me?!
Kian: hi um why the FUCK are you constantly calling y/n?!
guy: put her on the phone now.
Kian: not going to happen.
guy: alright. Tell her i'll see her later.
Kian: what??
*end call*

Y/N POV
He put down the phone from his face and looked shocked. "Kian what the hell did he say to you." I asked. "Um, stupid shit." He lays my phone on the bed. "that ass. He won't do shit Kian. He weights 70 pounds." I stated.

"then why are you scared of him?" He asked. I'm not scared of him. I'm scared of his brother." He eyes widened.

"what did his brother do to you?" "he, um.."

What she told me made me extremely pissed. I will kill whoever comes near her that I don't know. I love her to death and nobody is going to hurt her.