Chapter 3

Y/N POV
Kian came back up to the room and had like a 30 talk about how sorry he was. He's adorable.
"I'm extremely sorry about Andrea hurting you and me not listing to yo-" I interrupted him "KIAN! its OKAY!" He calmed down a little. "are you sure?" "YES!!" "well what do you want to do now then?" He said trying to break the ice. "what can we do?"

After that he started to name a few things we could do. I picked film a video. What we did was we did the who knows each other better challenge. Obviously I won. "name a video Ive cried in" he challenged. "I pooped my what" "damnit! You fucking won!"

The consequence was he had to do the ice bucket challenge. All I put in it was ice no water. Not a drop. He pushed me in the water I got out and threw him in but he had a hold of my arm so we both went in. I acted like I drowned. It was funny because he freaked out. Then scared him again. He's so adorable.

KIANS POV
y/n scared the living HELL out of me. She pretended to be dead and when I pulled her up she screamed. Which actually made me pee myself. Don't tell her that. Jc ran outside to see what was wrong. And all he said was "ohhhhh, I'll leave you two alone!" He teased.

"Jc!" I said. "it's okay I don't want to interrupt!" He teased again. "your fine! Kian was just being a baby." Y/n said. "okay no I wasn't. YOU were being a baby by thinking you scared me!"

Y/N POV
"oh yeah.. that makes sense!" I replied.

"okay! I'm just going t-" Kian jumped out and pulled Jc in too. Oh my god. We were all laughing so hard we almost died from choking. Kian and Jc got out real quick to go get something.

They wouldn't tell me. I started to swim laps underneath the water and wait for the guys to get back. I heard a door slam and bang so I swam to the end of the pool and tried to stick my head up but someone was pushing my head under the water.

I could still kinda hear screaming and pounding so I still tried to poke my head up. So I thought outside of the box. I swam deeper and out and poked my head up to see a pissed off Andrea. "what the fucking hell Andrea?!?" I yelled. "I told you to stay the fuck away from Kian. Watch your back. You'll regret ever being born." She got up and ran away. "YOURE SICK!"

I got up on the edge and started coughing like crazy. I was getting really dizzy. Kian and Jc ran outside to see me on the ground coughing. Kian ran to me and held me up. Jc ran to get his phone to call a doctor because they saw what Andrea did.

"Are you okay??" He asked worriedly "not really!" I responded. "Jesus. okay! Uh, Jc's calling the doctor."

"they said to bring her to the hospital.. like now!" Jc screamed. "GOT IT! Okay let's get you to the car." He told me.

I just continued coughing to where I couldn't open my eyes. All of the sudden everything went black. I couldn't see or hear.

KIANS POV
We got to the hospital and I went to open the back car door to see her totally blacked out. I picked her up and me and Jc sprinted inside.

"SOMEONE HELP!!" I screamed. "what happened?" A doctor said coming up to us.
"someone tried to drown her. On the way here she was awake but when we got here she was blacked out completely."

"okay I'll get a stretcher."

He ran to get doctors and a stretcher. He came back and had me put her on the stretcher. I was freaking out.