Coast To Coast Chapter 5

I could feel the sun creeping in through the closed binds threatening to wake me. I tried to shift so that the sun didn’t hit my face but something was stopping me. It wasn’t until then that I realized that there was someone arm wrapped around me.

I lifted my head and saw Caden’s sleeping face. He looked o innocent and sweet. Suddenly his arms tighten around me. I tried to carefully remove his arms but it was useless.  For a moment I felt safe in his arms and I wanted to stay there with him but I knew that it was wrong for me to be having this thoughts.

I tried to shift again but not realizing we were on the edge of the bed I ended up falling flat on the floor, taking the bed sheets with me.

“Offf” I cried as my face hit the carpet.

“What the hell” a groggily Caden said as he peered over the bed to see me laying on the floor.  He rubbed his eyes and said” What happened”

“Well, you know I just like the floor so much I thought I would just sleep here ” I snapped at him

Fully wake now he reached over to help me get up. I took his hand and stood up. I meant to throw the bed sheets on the bed but ended up throwing them at his face.

“Opps” I said as I caught his shocked expression

“Oh, it’s war” he grabbed a pillow and smiled deviling at me.

“You wouldn’t dare”

“I guess I would” he said as he threw the pillow at me.

It hit me squared on the chest and landed with a soft thud to the ground.

 I picked it up and tried to throw it back at him. See how I said tried. Instead it ended up skimming his arm and landing next to him.

Caden burst out laughing. I eventually did too

“I going to take a quick shower before we leave okay”

“Okay just don’t take forever, because we have to leave in an hour to get back on the road”

“I don’t take forever” I said fakingh hurt in my voice

“Sorry, I meant an eternity”

“Whatever”

By now Caden had gotten out of bed and was stretching. He lifted his hand up above his head and his shirt rose up just a little. Giving me a peak of his abs. I wanted to go over to him and run my hands down his abs and kiss his lips. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned away. I shouldn’t be having these thoughts. I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed some blue skinny jeans and a white v-shirt.

I walked over to the bathroom and locked the door.

I took a deep breath and turned the water on, letting the hot streaming water frog up the mirrors. I have always loved taking hot showers. It has always calmed me down whenever I was feeling anxious.

I stripped out of my cloths and walked in. As the hot water made contact with my skin. I could feel my tense muscles relax.

Caden and I were done. We have been done for a few weeks now, but after spend just 1 day together I can’t help but feel some part of me yearning for him. I wanted to be with him, but I don’t know if I could forget the past.

“ugh”  I  was so confused.

______________________________________________________________________

After taking a shower and eating, Caden and I descended down the elevator to the lobby.

Caden handed the key over the receptionist and we headed to car.

We put our things into the trunk of the car and got inside

Things were awfully quite.  I could tell something was bugging Caden. We head out of the parking lot and towards the freeway.

I wanted to speak up and ask Caden what was wrong. As I was having an internal battle inside my head, Caden’s voice broke me though me

“Emma”

“Yea”

“Is there any hope for us?” His voice was just above a whisper

“Caden I….”

________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

I just finished all my finals and I ended up failing my English and Math Exams :(

Good news: Caden and Emma? :) Together (maybe?)

COMMENT<VOTE>FAN

Thanks for reading