Chapter 20:

David's POV:
I walked in the IM5 house and I see Julia all cuddled up in Dana's side and they're both sleeping. "Julia, Dana," I said pushing them a little to wake up. Suddenly Julia wakes up scared and pushes herself away from Dana. "We're just friends calm down, I didn't mean to I'm sorry," Julia said, starting to cry into her hands. "Julia it's me, David. What happened with Cole?" I said tucking her hair behind her ear. "He-he cheated on me," Julia said sobbing. I pulled Julia into a hug and she cried into my shoulder. "David are you crying too?" Julia asked laughing a little. "This is why I didn't want you to date him, I don't like seeing you cry," I said. Julia took her thumb and wiped away my tears. "You're like my sister I don't want someone hurting you," I said. "David you don't get it, that's part of life and bad things are supposed to happen and then good will come in the end." Julia put a smile on and kissed my cheek. "Not fair I want a kiss on the cheek too," Dana said. "Fine," Julia said laughing and kissed Dana's cheek, but after they both looked into each others eyes and it was weird, it was like they were about to kiss on the lips. "Oh, um what are we going to do now?" Julia said. "Oh I know what I'm going to do." I said clenching my fist. "No you're not. I still love him and don't want him hurt especially by you," Julia said. "Fine but what are you going to do when he gets home?" I said and rolled my eyes. "I don't know but I'm going to bed," Julia said. "Goodnight Julia," I said. "Goodnight David," Julia said with a small smile before going into her room.
___The next's day___
Julia's POV:
I woke up hoping that Cole wasn't awake either. I went to go into the kitchen to make some breakfast and look who I see- Cole. I just rolled my eyes. I made my self some cereal and sat at the kitchen table. Of course cole sits across me. "Julia I'm so sorry I didn't mean to.Why are you mad at me." Cole said. "Oh my god, why am I mad oh let me tell you." I said. "Yeah tell me." Cole said angrily. "Well, one, you fucking cheated on me, two, you're acting like nothing even happened, and three, you're the reason I am afraid to fall in love again," I yelled at Cole, "And you said you loved me." I rolled my eyes."are you breaking up with me,"cole said. "You fucking cheated on me what don't you get."I said and got up and went into my room slamming the door shut. I just fell on my bed and cried.
__An hour later__
Someone knocked on my door. "Who is it?" I said. "It's me, Dana, can I come in," Dana said through the door. I walked up to the door and open it and let him in. I sat on the bed and he did too. "Julia would you like to go to adventure land today with me? I promise it's not a date just us as friends," Dana asked. I smiled at Dana. "I'd love to," I said. "We could go at one is that good?" Dana asked with a smile."yes,that's great, thank you,"I said."no problem," Dana said and left my room. I got up and went to my dresser. I picked out a flower crop top and black high waisted shorts to wear to adventure land. I got dressed and went into my bathroom to straighten my hair. It was 12:30 by the time I finished my hair. I went outside into the living room to go put my shoes on.cole and Gabe were talking on the couch but I wasn't really listening."ready to go,"Dana said. "Yeah,"I said. "Where are you going?" Gabe asked. "Adventure land,"I said. Cole gave me and Dana a dirty look. That jerk. "Ok have fun,bye,"Gabe said. "Bye,"Dana and I said walking out the door. "Ugh cole is a jerk,"I said. "Let's just have a cole free day,"Dana said. "I agree,"I said. Dana opened the car door for me. "Thank you,"I said with a smile. No problem." Dana said than went around the car and got in the car. "I heard you and cole fighting this morning are you alright."dana said. "I'm a little pissed at him but I think I'm ready to just move on with my life."I said. "Ok just know I'm here for you," Dana said with a smile. "Thanks," I said and kissed his cheek. He blushed. "We are here,"Dana said.