Chapter 6:

Julia's POV:
After the plan ride:
We were on the tour bus on our way into New York City."Cole I'm so tired,"I said. "Come here sit on my lap," cole said. I sat on his lap, and he cradled me. He pressed his lips on my forehead. "I love you Julia,"Cole said. He started to kiss my cheek, than he went to my neck. "Let's keep it PG," David said angry, cole stopped,"thank you,"David said. Cole looked at me and smirked,i bit my lip. "I love you too Cole."I said. Cole grabbed my hand and kissed it. Cole is being so cute and lovey, I like it. I got up and let go of Coles hand and went into my bunk in the tour bus to go to sleep because I was really tired, I would have stayed with cole but I need some sleep. It was really cute because when I was performing I saw a sign that said "#jole is life" and it had all the pictures that Dana took of us. I sort of realized that we never really announced to the fans that we are together and never posted any pictures of us together. So I decided to post the picture where I'm kissing Coles cheek on our first date. I wrote,"I guess you can say it's #jole," as the comment with the red heart emoji. After I posted it cole right away wrote,"ilysm❤️," to be the second comment before a bunch of fans start commenting. My heart sank when he wrote that,I like could hear him saying I love you in my head. My Phone blew up after that a bunch of 5ers saying aww and saying that we were there relationship goals. I also saw that some of the 5ers screenshoted when cole said,"ilysm❤️," and posted it on there fan account. After that I fell asleep.
_____
3:00 in the morning:
I was awoken when cole climbed on my bunk and put his arms around me." Cole how long have you been up,"I said. "Well it's 3:00 now and I was waiting till David fell asleep because I know he would not let me sleep in the same bunk as you," Cole said. "Good thing you waited because I missed you."I said with a smile. "See this is why I love you,"Cole said starting to tickle me,"you're so cute,"he said smiling. "Cole your the cute one in this relationship," I said smiling and I tapped his nose with my finger. "No you are,"cole said tickling me. "Cole stop you're going to wake ever one up,"I said laughing. "Until you say your the cute one in this relationship,"Cole said with a smirk still tickling me. "Fine I'm the cute one in this relationship," I said bursting into laughter. "Guys shut up before David wakes up and separates you two," I heard Dana say. Cole stopped and said,"sorry Dana that was my fault." I smiled at cole and put my head onto his chest,he put his arms around me and soon enough we both fell asleep.
_____
The next's morning:
Coles POV:
"We are here," Emma said excited opening our curtain waking Julia and I up. "What do you want,"Julia said. "It's 12:00 I think you guys can get up,"Emma said,"plus we are in New York City why don't you want to wake up, I want to explore before the show tonight." "Come on Julia Emma's right, plus I can buy you something," I said. Julia groaned and got up. I kissed her cheek making her eyes widen and her smile grow. "Plus I want to give you something."I whispered in her ear. Everyone was still in their pajamas when we saw them on the coach. "Aww the two love birds woke up,"will said. I smirked at him and put my arm around Julia when we sat on the coach with them. "So guys what are we going to do today,"Julia said. I stared at her beautiful face. Her cute little nose, her glasses, her pretty eyelashes,her cute little scar on her face from when she was younger, just everything perfect about her. She was perfect.
"So I think that we should go to the huge toys R us they have and get something to eat after and maybe walk around some more,"Olivia said. "Yeah we should do that,"Rebecca said. Everyone agreed.
After having breakfast and changing:
"You ready to go,"Julia pecked my lips and smirked. "Yeah I'm waiting on you babe,"I said with a smirk. Julia grabbed my hand and we walked out the tour bus.