Chapter 3:

Julia POV:
After Cole kissed me on the forehead, I walked into the room. it was big it had a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom,and a big room with 4 beds. Olivia,Emma,Rebecca,and I slept on the 4 beds and Jenna slept on the couch. Before we went to sleep the girls kept asking me questions like,"do you like cole I think he likes you," and like,"are you going to date him if he asks you out," stuff like that. I kept trying to change the subject but they kept asking me until I shouted,"FINE YES I LIKE COLE,now can we please go to bed." They all smirked and soon enough we all feel asleep.
David's POV:
"Hey David um is it ok if I um... ask Julia on a date tomorrow."cole asked nervously.
"Yeah you should. I think she likes you." I replied.
"Great just what I wanted to hear."cole said.
I didn't really like the fact that both of my best friends like each other I only said that because I knew that he really likes her. They are my best friends I don't want them to hate each other if they date and something goes wrong. I knew Julia since we were little she's like my sister.
"What are you thinking about David." Gabe asked.
"Oh nothing."he woke me up from my thoughts. "Well let's go to bed I'm tired." Will said and we all agreed and soon fell asleep.
Julia's POV:
I was woken by a knock on the door. I walked up to the door and looked into the hole I saw cole standing there I quickly ran into the bed room to get Olivia to open the door so I can go into the bathroom and fixes my hair and brush my teeth real fast. "Olivia hurry get up Coles at the door and I need to fixes myself up please get the door." I yelled at her when she finally got up and I ran into the bathroom.
Coles POV:
I was ready to ask Julia if she wanted to go on a date with me so I got her a flower for when I ask her. It was 11:00 am and I assumed that they were awake so I went to the door and knocked on it. Olivia opened the door,she looked like she just got up."oh did you just get up sorry do you want me to leave I came to speak to Julia about something." I said with a smirk. "No she's in the bathroom she'll be right out,"Olivia said. I nodded when I saw Julia come out of the bathroom she had a pink tank top on and red flannel shorts with her hair in a messy bun. Her smile brightened when she saw me."hey cole,"Julia said. "Um Julia can I talk to you outside for a second," I said with a smirk and we walked outside."so um julia I have been thinking, that um will you go on a date with me."I said nervously pulling out the flower from behind my back. She blushed and said,"of course I will," and hugged me,than pulled away and kissed my cheek. I smiled and she said,"what time."
"Um is 7 good," I said. "Yeah that's great," she smiled and winked at me.than we heard laughing coming from the corner of the hallway. We ran to see Dana,Gabe, and David listening to us and laughing at us."what I asked her out what's the problem."I said.
"You sounded so nervous it was hysterical." Dana said laughing at me. Then Julia smiled and blushed at me and grabbed my hand."let's leave these loser." Julia said and we walked into her room. Everyone was up by the time we got in."hey cole,"everyone said. "Hey,"I said back. Then Julia and I sat on the couch. She laid her head on my shoulder and put her legs up on the couch with her hand on my chest as we watched adventure time. Then the boys came in and watched adventure time with us. After an hour of watching adventure time with Julia my phone went off. I saw that Dana posted another pic of Julia and I on the couch with #jole written as the comment. "Really Dana."I said. "What I didn't do anything,"Dana said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him. "So what do you guys want to do." Rebecca said. "I don't know but I have to get ready for our date." Julia smirked with a wink. "Well I do too so I'm going to get ready see you at seven." I said and kissed her on the cheek. She blush as I walk out the door with boys.