Zaynsprincess97 Prequel Contest- Zayn's bestfriend.

Hey guys......

This story is written by us: Nicole and Alana. Two bodacious friends that like fan fictions and converse. We have written our parts independently and we hope you like our different writing styles. This is Alana's account. The contest was to write a prequel that went with the original story "Zayn's Best Friend". So our story is about the childhood and past of Zayn Malik and Kylie Carter. You do NOT need to read the first book to understand this. So please vote and comment.

If we get a good response, we might write more books together in the future. This prologue will takes place when Zayn and Kylie are 19. But then the chapters will be the prequel when they are younger. And if you didn't already know, this is a one direction fan fic. We weren't sure if the prequel was a whole other story, or just a few pages... but I think we made it long enough for it to be a short story.

-Nicole and Alana :D

PROLOGUE

PRESENT DAY (19 years old)

Zayn's P.O.V

I climbed into my bed, and wrapped the blankets securely around myself; holding on like it was the last thing I owned. In the past few days I felt like my relationship with Kylie has been hanging on by a thread. With the mistakes Kylie and I made in our relationship, I don't want them to happen again. I love Kylie so much that when I hurt her and she had left me, I felt so alone. I realized that I couldn't live without her. So when she finally accepted my apology, I was beyond happy. So if she ever left me again, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. It sounds cheesy to people who haven't been in love. But, if you have been lucky to experience true love, then it's far from cheesy. It's real. People would say that being 19 is too young to know what true love really is. But I can't deny what I feel.

I find myself cherishing every moment we have together, because I feel that she might leave me in the future, so I don't take the situation for granted. I'm also cherishing all the moments we've had together. All the embarrassing, wonderful, horrible and unforgettable moments we have shared. Every time I think of them, I feel the same emotions running back.

Kylie and I have been best friends since 5 years old and she was the first friend I ever had. I never could have imagined being in love with Kylie years ago, but now that's all I can see in my future. So when she finally said I love you back, it made me feel that I have successfully lived my life. I have my true love.

I continued to stare at my ceiling, like it would give me the answers to how she would trust me again. I don't think she would every completely trust me again after I cheated on her. But I regret cheating every second of my life. I looked around the room, and spotted something I kept close to my heart. It was the photo album Kylie gave me for our 14 year anniversary. I went across the room and opened it up, leaning against the wall and sliding down until I was on the ground. I started to flip through the photos. It felt like I was reliving the memories that happened 14 years ago.