Chapter 3

Hey everybody! So I'm doing the Wattys2015 and I hope you guys read it, like it, vote, and comment suggestions or anything!!
When I woke up, I had gotten several messages from Frannie but none from Hazel, which disappointed me. Frannie texted me that Hazel couldn't come, then I got messages that she could come, it was a crazy morning.
Hazel texted me later that day and said "Get your passport ready!" It took me a while to figure out something to say, but I finally figured it out. "Everything's coming up Waters!" Yeah I'm pretty bad at texting.
I was told by Frannie to get a limo for her and Hazel. People these days, ugh. "I drive in style or I don't drive at all!!" I shouted once the driver arrived to their house. When we got on the airplane, I didn't realize how fast and bumpy and scary it was!!
Hazel kissed me on the cheek and then laughed. "Gus, this is what it's like being in the car with you," she giggled.
"Hahahaha," I said sarcastically.
"You guys are such a cute couple!!" Frannie exclaimed. "We are just friends," Hazel snapped, giving her mom the death glare.
"Well she is, I'm not," I said, winking at Frannie. She smiled, winking back.
The flight attendant was a bitch and she made me put away my cigarettes.
I was so excited to see Peter Van Houten. When the flight landed, we checked into separate rooms, although I hoped we were in the same room, but we weren't.
I put on a fancy suit, then knocked on Hazel's door, humming, sticking a cigarette in my mouth.
Frannie opened the door, and I immediately started blushing. "Hazel! Gus is here! And looking amazing," she shouted. I thanked her, and once I saw Hazel, my jaw dropped. She was so beautiful, wearing a blue dress. Yep, it's official. I'm definitely in love with her.
We walked to the restaurant and got the chef's special, and it was delicious. They served us champagne too.
Once we were done with the dinner, I asked for the check. "No no, sir. Your meal was already paid by Peter Van Houten," the waiter said, smiling. Hazel and I looked at each other, our mouths wide open.
Hey everybody! Sorry for the short chapter! I want to enter the Wattys2015 and I needed to have 3 chapters so I wrote a super short chapter!