Part 17

© Joanna Bock 2013 All Rights Reserved.

First Draft

CHAPTER 23

Sarah

SARAH looked around just to be sure they were alone.

Lucas grinned. “I have you all alone now. It’s just how I want you.”

Sarah knew it was true when there was no warmth in her pendent. She smiled laughing “Me too.” Without warning Lucas grabbed her spinning her around until her back was pinned to the tree. It was so fast her vision blurred and if he hadn’t of buffered the impact she was sure it would have knocked the breath from her. In a heart beat he was against her. There breaths warming each others cheek as he caged her in against the tree. She thought at first maybe there was danger near she hadn’t noticed. But his eyes told another story as they flared with a blistering passion like windows deep into his soul.

“You are so beautiful Sarah. Did I ever tell you that?”

His voice was husky with desire and Sarah could feel herself sliding__ melting against the tree at her back.

“Yes” She replied stumbling over the words that were thick in her throat.

Lucas leant into her inhaling her scent. He took his time lavishing in it like she was heaven.

“You are intoxicating, like spicy cinnamon and vanilla. I wonder if you taste as good as you smell.” Lucas nipped at her throat. Sarah’s breath hitched. He brought his face up to hers and Sarah had to fight not to rush the moment; the suspense was killing her. There faces were so close that she could smell the fresh forest on his skin, wild like the crisp coolness of a spring morning. Her head reeled and his breath came hard and heavy as they froze suspended in a moment in time as Sarah wondered if he needed this as much as she did.

Lucas brought his hand over her heart and smiled. She did the same touching his chest over his heart, it beat wildly smashing against her finger tips she couldn’t help but smile.

“Lucas?”

“Yes”

“Kiss me.”

“Gladly.”

Lucas moved forward slowly closing the gap between them. His lips touched hers scorching her with a burning passion. So softly at first he brushed his lips to hers as fire consumed them followed by hunger and need. Control slipped between their grasp as Lucas deepened the kiss, Bruising and crushing Sarah’s lips as they swelled beneath his own. She opened to him and Lucas threaded his tongue against her own tasting and twining as one. Her body tingled under his touch as lightning crackled in her, his fingers skimming down her sides trailing her skin with fire in his wake.

His hands on her hips he gently enticed her forward of the tree. She gladly obeyed his body touching hers at every single strategic point down her entire length.

More her mind screamed as it process the hard wall of his muscle and broad shoulders against her.

After several more moments they broke apart gasping for breath.

“Kissing you is so much more than I ever imagined it would be.” Lucas exclaimed with deep ragged breaths as he thought to recover.

“I__ know exactly__ what you mean. Sarah gasped as she fought for breath. She closed her eyes again fighting against the light headedness that threatened to consume her. Her head span and she couldn’t think straight but the feeling trilled and excited her.