Consummation

Chapter ten: Consummation

Mason had his face planted into the crook of Alana’s neck, kissing it softly as she read her book; she smiled softly and gently nudged him away. “Masy no.” She giggled as she looked over her shoulder at him; he smiled and leaned off of her.

“Masy?” He inquisitioned, Alana nodded her head with a gentle smile on her lips. Mason chuckled as touch her face softly. The drugs had officially taken their toll on the once scared prisoner, for the past few days she had grown incredibly comfortable with the man she once saw as an insane homicidal slaughterer. Mason and Alana could not get enough of one another at this point, she felt like a getty school girl when she was around him, and he loved it.

“Don’t call me that anymore.” He continued to laugh, feeling challenged Alana sat her book down with a sly smile forming on her lips. “And if I do, what are you going to do about it, Masy?” She shoved him back on the bed, making him furrow his brows at her. “Are testing me, Miss Alana?” He spoke lowly; a sane person would normally back off knowing Mason’s mood patterns… But not Alana; she giggled as nodded her head. “Damn right…” She whispered while straddling his waist, causing him tense up for a moment, but he let out a deep breath as his hands found a resting place on her hips.

“Lana?” He groaned as she leaned down and kissed on his neck sensually. “Don’t do this to me unless you are ready, baby.” He begged her. Mason wanted more than anything to make love to this beautiful woman; he had not been sexually intimate with a woman in well over three years… And there was no woman in the world he wanted more than Alana. She ignored his pleas and bit the skin over his Adam’s apple gently causing him to growl out in passion, she was seducing him and she did not have too… He wanted her more than anything.

“Stop this—“

“No.” She replied with a whisper, she slowly began to grind her pelvis into his groin feeling his member stiffen up even more. “Fuck this.” He sat up abruptly and snatching her by her loose fitting t-shirt, causing her body to crash into his as he kissed her roughly. She let out a gasp as he tongue savagely overtook her mouth, tasting every bit of her essence.

Mason’s hands grew familiar with each curve of her luscious body; their breaths grew short as the intensity of their passion began to rise. Alana threw her head back as Mason’s kisses began to go lower and lower, from her lips to her neck, from her neck to her chest. He ripped the thin fabric of the thin cotton shirt she was wearing and fought the hooks of her white laced bra, growling out in frustration because the hooks were not trying to comply with his wishes. Alana gently placed her hands on his and whispered an airy tone:

“Baby… Take your time, I’m not going anywhere.”

She gently ran her hands up his arms and touched his lips gently. “Don’t rush it… Take your time, baby.” That’s why he loved her so… She was so perfect. Mason gently removed every piece of clothing for her body; he sat there in awe of her perfection… She was more beautiful naked then he even imagined. Alana giggled at his stance, ‘are you okay?” she giggled, he smiled small as he nodded his head.

“You’re perfect.”

Alana giggled and held her arms out for him to come to her, he wasted no time getting out of his clothing then returning her; laying his nude body atop of hers. Mason’s lips connected with Alana’s, kissing each other, he spread her thick hips open with his knees and smiled as his love let out a moan of passion as he slid himself completely into her tightness. He leaned off of her body and hovered over her as he picked a slow, thrusting pace; Alana felt him completely, and her moans and squeals of passion revealed to her lover that she was more than satisfied with the job he was doing.

Mason bit his bottom lip and groaned out as Alana dug her nails deep into the skin of his back, he grinded his piece into her deep center, causing her heart to flutter with each sensation. “Ah yes… Mmm, yes.” She cooed as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, Mason leaned down and kissed her lips like his life depended on it. “You feel so good, baby.” He whispered into her ear as he shifted his weight on his forearms and began to pound his dick rapidly in and out of her, taking her breath with each stroke.

“Fuck!” She spoke rapidly and in repetition.

The bed rocked swiftly to their rhythm, the old bedspring creaked loudly. Lotto looked up from his newspaper at the sound; he chuckled lowly as he turned the television up louder to mute the sounds from an unsuspecting Jessika who was deep into an episode of Winx on Nickelodeon.

“Oh Mason, yes baby… Mmm.” To shush her, Mason stuck his fingers into Alana’s mouth as his lips wrapped around her swollen clit, sucking the dear life from it. She held the back of his head firmly, legs midair, grinding her pelvis into his face. The scopolamine had completely erased all the past negative thoughts Alana once had of Mason, he was no longer this horrible serial killer, but a man was deeply in love with. She was officially putty in his hands.

“Say you wanna have my baby.” He growled into her ear as he stroked her swiftly from the back, her arms were pent down and Mason had a hand full of her curly hair, Alana whimpered as his dick punished her throbbing wet center. He was truly the best lover she had ever had, sober or not. “Wanna have your baby…” She gasped as he slowed his pace and took deep strokes. “Ah fuck!” She whined while biting on the pillow lying before on the bed.

“What’s my name?” He demanded as begun to pick up speed once again. “M-M-Mason!” Her walls clamped around him, strangling his dick as she begins to climax. “Ah fuck, daddy!” She threw her head back; Mason gladly took it as an opportunity to taste her lips once again. He pounded her out until she came hard on him; she flooded the bed with her sweet nectar. Soon after she reached her peak, Mason released his seeds deep with her cavern of love. They both laid there, exhausted from their hours of love making, a smile climbed across Mason’s face as he gently lifted his body off of Alana’s… She had dozed off into a deep sleep; he chuckled while leaned down and kissed her lips.

“I love you, baby.” He stroked her head slowly got up from the bed, covering her naked, sweaty body with a clean linen sheet then headed into the bathroom and took a shower.

………………………………………………………

A few days had past, Alana was standing behind the stove cooking supper for everyone while Jessika had her coloring books sprawled all over the dining table. “Jessi-Love, dinner is almost ready, go wash your hands.” Jessika gladly did what she was told as Charlie came rushing into the cabin quickly with a frighten look on his face. “Boy, what is wrong with you?!” She asked examining his state.

“The law is picking up on our trail—We got to relocate, where’s my brother?” He asked as he quickly exited the kitchen, heading towards the living room. “Him and Lotto went to go in the woods for some wood, its been cold at night and they wanted to keep the fire in the old country stove going at night.” As soon as she spoke, Mason came busting through the door with an arm full of wood. “You get the supplies?” He asked walking past Charlie but stopped to kiss Alana. “Fuck no I didn’t the state police are in town flashing around your photo, man!”

Mason growled out in anger, making Alana look at him. “Fuck! We gotta relocate… Asap—LOTTO!” Alana just stood there, fidgeting with her fingers… What were they going to do now?