On a Mission

Chapter Six: On a Mission

Mason stared blankly at the phone in his hand, the dial tone sound buzzing into the air. He glared back at his gang of murderers. "She hung up..." He shivered in anger. "She just fucking hung up... She didn't tell me goodbye... SHIT!!!!" He snatched the phone cord out of the wall and threw it across the room. Alana failed to see that he had done all of this for her, she did not appreciate the destruction he had caused all for her.

He turned and walked over to his boy, Lotto, he was a lifer. Lotto shook his head. "Don't loose your head, man-- We still got to break the fcuk out."

Mason just paced the floor back and forth, how could she be so ungrateful? Was him killing seventy people not good enough for her? He stopped dead in his tracks when he realized that Dorian was still alive. He was so wrapped up in taking over the offices, he forgot to get Dorian.

"She's not satisfied because that motherfucker is still breathing." He muttered staring into space, that was it-- Alana would love him if he eliminated the wedge that drove them from being together, and that problem was Dorian. "I'll be right back--"

Nobody questioned him, for one they say the dazed look in his eyes and they knew what it meant. He just quietly walked through the destoryed hallway of the top floor of the prison ward.

...................

Dorian took random deep breaths as he hid cautiously in the medical ward of the prison, all of the nurses had been evacuated and he missed the evacuation of all the good behavior inmates. He had to think smart if he was going to stay a live through all the chaos. He took another deep breath and closed his eyes.

"Ayo Dorian!" He heard someone whisper out to him, he refused to answer out of caution. The large muscled man crept into the room, looking profusely in the dark. "Aye man, its me... Rollo." Dorian let out a relieved sigh, it was new found ally he had met in the yard just a few days prior. The two had became partners, Dorian paid him to keep him alive. Dorian came from under one of the far beds and walked into the darkness towards him. "Aye D? You in here man?"

"Yea, Rollo-- I'm coming... Is the shit over?"

"Man, fuck nah! That crazy fool, Gregory, done took over the entire prison! How the fuck some shit like that happen?!" Dorian did not know who Mason was, but he knew that the man was very unstable, as well as dangerous. "We gotta get the fuck outta here--"

"How?! This is a fucking prison!" Rollo glared at him then to the door.

"Well whatever we gonna do, we can't stand here all goddamn night." With that Rollo quickly walked out the medical ward and into the dimly lit hallway, few of the lights had been busted, so you could not see who could sneek up on you-- Much to Mason's pleasure, for he was on the search for Dorian and any one affiliated with him.

Rollo and Dorian sprinted through the evacuated floors of the prison, managing to duck and hide from heavily armored guards that were patroling the floor searching for Mason and his cut-throat crew of henchman. "Man, we not gonna make it outta here..."

"Shut that bitch talk up, Grunion!" Rollo elbowed his companion in the chest. Dorian growled a little in pain as he fell back on the dirty concrete flooring. "Yo ass will never survive shit if you keep thinkin like that-- Have some fuckin faith!"

"Fucking faith?! Take the fucking look around you... We are in a prison where a damn serial killer has taken it over! We ain't safe for shit!"

"You right." Dorian jumped when he heard a voice come from the darkness behidn him, Mason came out the shadows of the staircase and glared at his foe. He took a deep breath, then gave Dorian and Rollo such an evil and decitful smile. "Nobody is safe, especially you... Dorian." Dorian huffed his breath then looked to Rollo, his companion just stared into the black eyes of Mason.