Ch.63

I am so sorry. I just disappeared off the radar for a couple of weeks. This has been just such a stressful time and I just feel like crying, laughing, going on a violent rage... So I'm sorry and I promise to give you one last chapter before I upload the sequel to this story, which is called The Trials of Malin.

Enough chit chat, Sorry!

.
.

I left The Babies in Ryan's care and followed Mom, Serena, Nate, and Fenrir to where Henrietta was hiding out.

She met us outside and smiled, “Oh it is so nice to finally see you." She greeted me directly in a sickly sweet voice. I clenched my fists and she waved her hand to the side passively. There was a dark cloud and Malin appeared.

“Hi mommy..." Malin called waving to Mom. I stepped forward and Henrietta grabbed Malin. “I were you I wouldn't take another step. Sweet little Malin here wouldn't want to get hurt now would she?" Henrietta taunted us and ran a hand along Malin's face.

Malik frowned and looked at Mom finally noticing that something wasn't right.

Mally, don't be afraid Nessa is gonna get you back to mommy. I told her. She looked up at me and something flickered in her brown eyes. Something that I didn't recognize...

Henrietta cried out and let go of Malin. “You brat!" She screamed in outrage. Malin reached out and her hands sparked a bloody red. When Malin touched Henrietta, she shrieked and fell to the ground.

I watched as little Malin put her hands down and watched Henrietta scream in pain. Henrietta's whole body flickered before she dissolved into a black smoke.

“Bad..." Malin whispered and turned as Mom scooped her up into her arms. Mom cried and held her tight as we all crowded around.

“Mom, what just happened? I thought Malin had the power to heal, not destroy!" I said as Mom shook her head. “I don't know, okay. We need to go before the Council. They will know what to do."

.

I held Malin in my arms as Mom spoke to the council of Elder Witches. Malin was seemingly unaffected as she played with my necklace. “Nessa..." I looked up and a woman dressed in golden robes was standing in front of me.

She radiated power and I handed her Malin. “Hi. You're pretty." Malin said looking up at the woman.

“And so are you sweet girl." The witch said closing her eyes. When she opened them again a few moments later they were a blinding white.

“Malin, Daughter of Circe, Loki. You will protect this galaxy as an equal to your sister Nessa." The witch glanced at me and I nodded.

“You will face many trials as you grow into your powers. You will heal your allies by harming your enemies." She said looking down at Malin gently. Malin nodded and I smiled softly.

“Do you accept the responsibility and power that comes with your powers?" The witch asked her. Malin nodded and smiled softly. The witch lifted up her hand and pressed it to Malin's forehead.

There was a bright light and I shielded my eyes from the light. When it died down I looked back to see Malin laying her head on the Witch's shoulder. The power that courses through her veins must have tired her out.

.

“Mom what are you going to do. Malin can now freely use her powers if she wants. She's still a little baby." I asked as she tucked Malin into bed. Mom sighed and kissed Malin's forehead.

“Truthfully Nessa... I don't know. Your father and I are going to try out best to help her, but I am afraid I've seen power like this sway even the strongest willed people." She said standing up.

“Are you saying that she might not be able to handle this?" I asked feeling dread creep into my heart. “No... I'm saying she's going to be different. Malin won't get to have a normal child hood. She's a very powerful little girl and people are going to want to hurt her." Mom told me.

I saw she had tears in her eyes and I knew she was scared. We were all scared for what challenges Malin may face when as she grows.

“All we can do is guide her and she will do fine." I said hugging Mom. She nodded and wiped the tears that was flowing down her face.

.

Okay I know that was super short but I really couldn't figure out another way to... not end this chapter but play on into The Trials of Malin.

Again sorry for being MIA, we are in the process of moving into our new house. Thankfully we found one, it felt like it was taking forever...

Anyways until later....