SCENERY

Today for the first time I regret that I can't paint and that, why can't our cameras capture a picture the way we see it with our own eyes.

The scenery we see with our own eyes can never be captured by our phone cameras and this realisation left a bitter taste in my mouth.

At this time in the evening when the sky over my city is filled with clouds of different colours and shapes, for the first time in my life I want to paint.

But can't, Because I don't know where to begin. I can't make a simple drawing how can I contemplate painting, silly right? Let me tell you it sucks because I want to capture the image I'm seeing at this very moment.

Sitting on the terrace of my home wherever I look I can see clouds, beautiful clouds varying in shapes and colours.

In the east where the sun rises in the morning a thick sheen of black clouds covered the sky at this time of evening. Just below them I can see white puffy clouds with a yellowish hue, the result of the rays of settling sun. I can see the blue sky in between through the gaps which make the scenery more beautiful.

Wherever the rays of sun shine the white clouds appear beautiful and bright then there are black clouds which almost look purple.

Where east appear bright the north is dark with clouds, thick grey clouds. They look magistic on the green fields full of grass and trees. Yet promise to bring rain and nurture the greenery.

The west, I don't know how to express the vision I see. The sky covered with clouds yet you can see a ray of settling sun descending on the earth.
It looks so beautiful, so divine like they express in fanrasy books;
'A ray of light descending from heaven piercing the dark'
I guess that's the only way I can express it.
Wherever there is a gap between the clouds a silver outline formed on grey clouds which is so beautiful and unexpressive.
I so want to capture this scene forever and I know my words aren't doing it justice.

The only side left, that's south side, now that's a myriad of different colours. Here clouds aren't as thick as East or dark as North. They don't have the Silver lining that clouds in West have but they are just as much beautiful.

The gap between clouds is larger here. I can feel the wind blowing from south east and see the thick dark clouds on the axis coming this way. And this make the scenery more colourful and complete.

I can't tell how much I regret not having the skills to paint or even to form the right words or sentence to explain what I have seen, to present the picture as beautifully as I see it.

I always knew that I was bad at describing scenes but I realise the extent of it today.