Chapter 3: I'm A Freak With A Curfew

Emily's P.O.V.

When Izzy screamed my name, I was ready to half kill her.  

"Your friend's weird," Riley tells me when she walks back to the stage.

"Tell something I don't know. I love her to death, she sometimes let's the fangirl go to her  head," I say. They rush back to being the stage, and I push through crowd to find Izzy.

"Watch where you're going, boyfriend stealer," some blonde says, elbowing me the side.

"Sorry," I mumble when I see that it's the girl Connor tore away from to talk to me as I went to go find the bathroom.

I never went to the bathroom.

Curse you Mr. Blue Eyes.

  "Izzy!" I shout. I feel a hand clasp onto my wrist, and I'm pulled into a body. I fall to the ground and look up to see Izzy smiling down at me.  

"Izzy, you and I need to talk," I say, standing up.  

"Is it about how cute Riley and I are?" she asks.

  "No, it's more how you are a little too demanding when you let the fangirl get to your head," I say. She gives me the death glare.   Oh no.  

"What are you trying to say?" she asks. I decide to stand up for myself.  

"Nothing. Just forget I said it," I say. Yeah, that's me standing up for myself.      

     After the concert, I look around for Connor. He told me that he wanted to talk to me after the concert, and this is the last time that I'll see them for about half a year.  

"Emily!" I hear somebody shout. I look around, and I see Toby staring at me. He walks up to me.   "You're exactly how he described you," he says, taking my wrist and pulling me through the crowd.   "Toby, where are we going?" I ask.  

"Connor wants to talk to you, but he doesn't want fans to interrupt you guys," he says, pulling me to backstage.

  "What about Izzy?" I ask.

  "The girl in the tiara? She's already back here," he says. He opens a door, and everybody's staring at me.  

"Hey Emily," Riley mumbles. I notice that Izzy's running around, asking questions so fast, none of us can understand.  

"Izzy!" I shout. She stops and looks at me. "Keep your cool."

  "Sorry," she mumbles, and she sits down next to Riley.  

"Connor's in the dressing room if you want to go see him now," Toby says.  

"It's fine. I'll stay here and talk to you guys," I say. Braiden, Thomas, Chris, Riley, and Toby all give me a look.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

"Or I can go see him now," I say.

Braiden points down the hallway.   "All the way at the end, on your right," he says.  

"Thanks Braiden," I say, and I walk down the hallway.  

When I reach the door, I take a few deep breaths before knocking on the door three times. The door opens, scaring me, and I see Connor giving me one of his smiles that makes me go weak in the knees.

  "Come on in," he says, stepping aside to let me in. I sit down in one of the chairs, and he keeps the door open a crack. He sits down next to me and smiles again.

He's going to kill me with that smile.

  Izzys POV

  At first Riley didn't seem so thrilled to see me come backstage, without a VIP pass. However, after I threatened to take away all of his John Mayer CD's he quickly shut his mouth. I told you, I knew how to get my way with bands.