Attacked part 2

A/N We get more jonnor this Monday. #blessed. Lol. But here's part 2 to attacked hope you enjoy.

Connor's POV
When I woke up my head was hurting and no one else was around. Then a nurse walked in and said,
"Good you're awake!"
"What happened?" I asked.
"Well you were stressed out and sleep deprived so you passed out. And when when you hit your head on the floor it caused a cut so now you have 10 stitches in the back of your head." The nurse explained.
"Do I have a concussion?" I asked.
"Yep so you have to stay overnight." the nurse.
"Can I see Jude?" I asked.
"Yes I can wheel you down to his room. But speaking of Jude, he woke up a few minutes after you passed out." The nurse replied.
"So he's going to be okay?" I asked.
"Yep it'll take a while and he'll have to see a therapist but yeah." The nurse said.
"I'll try and help him the best I can." I said.
"Here get in this wheelchair and we'll go to Jude's room." The nurse said.
As I got up from the bed I felt a little dizzy but then I got my balance back and sat in the chair.

A couple minutes later
When we got to Jude's room I saw that he was awake and my face lit up.
"Jude!" I said happily.
"Connor what happened?" Jude asked.
"It's nothing I just had a little fall. I'm okay." I replied.
"I heard what you said while I was sleeping. Is all of that true?" Jude asked.
"Yeah of course it is. I really do love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. I mean you've helped me with so many things." I said.
"Like what?" Jude asked me.
"Well you helped me realize that I was gay. Growing up I never really liked girls the way other kids my age did. And I didn't look at girls the same way I looked at boys. But I thought it was just a phase. And then I met you and realized I was gay." I explained.
"Well I love you too." Jude said.
"Can we promise each other something?" I asked.
"Sure what is it?" Jude questioned.
"I want us to promise each other that no matter what happens we'll always be there for each other. Promise?" I said.
"Promise." Jude said taking my hand in his.

A/N Sorry if there are any mistakes that I didn't see. I'll check it later and fix the mistakes. Also I'm going to be starting a new story for Teen wolf. It's going to be about Stiles and in this story he gets sexually assaulted. I know it's a touchy subject but I wanna write this so if you guys don't like subjects like that please don't read.