Caught

This takes place when the boys are 15 and Jesus is home from boarding school for the summer.

Connor's POV
Jude and I were in his room making out.
"How long till your family is home?" I asked Jude pulling away from the kiss.

"10 more minutes." Jude told me.

"Ok then let's make the most of that ten minutes." I said with a smirk. So I pulled Jude close to me and put my lips on his.

5 minutes later Jude and I were still making out and things were getting more serious. I picked Jude up and laid him on the bed while still kissing him. My hands went to Jude's shirt.

"Connor noooooo my family will be home soon I don't want them seeing us without shirts." Jude told me.

"But if you could be able to get your shirt back on quickly." I said with a wink.

"Fine, but once we hear that door open and they're home we have to stop." Jude told me.

"Fine by me." I said. So I pulled Jude's shirt off and he pulled mine off. Then we started kissing again. My hands were all over his body.

A few minutes later Jude and I were still making out with our shirts off on his bed. That's when we heard the bedroom door open and we heard a scream. Jude and I turned our heads to the door and saw Jesus. Jesus screamed again and ran downstairs to tell everybody. Jude and I got our shirts on and went downstairs to the kitchen.

Jude's POV
When Connor and I got downstairs everyone was staring at us. "Jude!" Callie shouted. "Hey Callie before you get mad let's figure out what was going on." Lena said calmly. "Well what did Jesus tell you guys?" I asked them. "He told us he found you and Connor on your bed making out shirtless!" Callie said harshly. "Is this true?" Lena asked Jude and Connor.

"Yes, but we weren't gonna actually have sex we were just getting handsy with each other." I said.

"Well that wasn't right though so Jude you will have a punishment and Connor we'll talk to your dad. Plus no more being by yourselves when we're not home." Stef said.

"Okay." Connor said with a disappointed look.

About an hour later Adam came through to talk with moms while me and Connor waited in the kitchen with the other kids.

"Well I guess we'll just have to get dirty another time." Connor whispered to me and he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Stop being so dirty." I whispered back.

"Can't help it when I'm around you." Connor whispered with a smirk.

Connor and I continued on like this for another hour while our parents were talking.

"Well," Stef said as she came into the room," we've decided on a punishment together for you guys. You're both grounded for a week from any electronics and hanging out with friends."

"What about seeing each other? I pleaded.

"You two can hang out but only at a place where you're supervised. Then after the week is up you guys can start going on regular dates again." Lena explained.

"Okay." Connor and I said on sync together.

So as Connor was walking out of the house to his dad's car he turned to me winked and blew a kiss.

Author's note:
I don't own this show or any of its characters. I hope anyone who reads this enjoys the story. 😀