Not our type

In this story the boys are both 13 and it takes place in the summer before their eighth grade year.

Connor's POV
Jude and I were on his porch talking on the swing. "Where do you think we'll be in a few years?" Jude asked. "Well I think I'll still be dating you and I'll be even more in love then I am right now." I replied. "I love you too babe." Jude said. "When I first met you I didn't plan on falling in love but I did and you're the greatest thing that has ever happened to me." I said. "To be honest I thought you were just gonna be another friend I would make then lose when I moved on to a new home." Jude said. After that Jude and I just cuddled until we saw two girls that looked new walking down the street then we sat up straight. But then the girls stopped in front of the house. "Hi." one said in a high pitched voice. Jude and I waved hi to them. "I'm Ashley and this is my friend Lauren we're staying with some family friends down the street for the summer. We were wondering if we could hang out with you guys for a couple hours." Ashley said. "Um sure I guess." Jude said not knowing what he was getting himself into with these girls. "Yay" the girls both squealed. "If we're going to hang out let's go inside to the kitchen table where there's more room." I said. "So who's house is this?" Lauren questioned the boys Jude raised his hand up for them to see.

Jude's POV
I really did not want to hang out with these girls. But I also didn't wanna be mean to them because I know what it's like being the knew kid and not having friends. But at the same time I wanted to hang with Connor cause I love him. For about an hour we talked and asked each other questions. But during that time we never mentioned we were gay. "So," Ashley said,"we both think your cute and we were wondering if you guys wanted to go on a double date sometime since we'll be here all summer." "Um I don't think you guys are our type." Connor said and he glanced at me. "What do you mean not our type? Is it like because of our eye color, hair color, or maybe even like our height?" Lauren said in a panicked voice. "Actualy no none of those but I don't know if Connor is okay with me telling you the reason why." I said.

Connor's POV
After Jude stated that he didn't wanna tell the girls why we weren't into them because he didn't know if I was ok with it I whispered something into his ear. "I'll tell them about us ok." I whispered into Jude's ear. "Ok." Jude whispered back. "Ok so girls Jude and I like boys that's why you guys aren't our type." I explained. "What!" Ashley exclaimed. "So are you guys like a couple then?" Lauren asked. "Yes we are do you guys have a problem with that?" Jude said. "No of course not we just feel stupid for asking out gay guys." Lauren said in a defeated voice. "We can still hang out this summer and be friends. But, do you think that maybe for today you guys could go home? I'm not trying to be rude but, Jude and I were kinda on a date hanging out when you guys came." I said trying to be as nice as possible. "Yeah we can go I understand every couple needs some alone time." Ashley said.

Jude's POV
After the girls left Connor and I turned on a romantic movie on Netflix. "Well that was interesting." Connor said with a grin. "Sure was, I just didn't wanna be rude to them, I mean I know what it's like to have no friends." I said exasperated. "Well that's why I love you because of your kind heart and your cute face babe." Connor said and he gave me a quick peck on the lips. "There are so many things I love about you too babe like your hot muscles." I said grinning. "What! You can't even name a quality other then my looks." Connor said with a fake gasp," ya know that gets you a tickle." Connor then started tickling me and I couldn't stop laughing. "Connor babe stop." I said while still giggling. "Fine but only if you give me a I'm sorry kiss." Connor said smirking. "Fine." I said and gave Connor a long passionate kiss," is that okay?" I asked him for approval "Perfect." Connor said and the rest of the movie we cuddled and held hands.

Author's note: I had to make at least one oneshot where they got hit on by girls it was bound to happen.