Prom

Jude's POV
Connor and I were sitting on my bed talking about where our next date would be. "Well we already had a skate date and that didn't turn out well." Connor said giggling. "Shut up it's harder then it looks." I said.

"Hey Jude and Connor come down here." Callie shouted from the kitchen. So Connor and I ran down the stairs into the kitchen. When we got down there I saw Cole. "Oh hey Cole." I said. "Hey." Cole replied back. "Connor this is my friend Cole from Girls United he's trans." Callie said explaining to Connor who Cole was. "Hi and I'm really happy for you and being yourself." Connor said being the sweetie pie he always was. "So... Callie told me about you guys so I wanted to invite you, Connor, and Callie to an LGBTQ prom." Cole said to me. I looked over at Connor to see what he thinks. "Yeah I'm in I just gotta ask my dad, he's still learning to accept me." Connor said. "Okay." Cole said.

A couple minutes later Connor's dad was there. "So dad Callie's friend Cole has invited Jude and I to an LGBTQ prom, and I was wondering if I could go?" Connor asked his dad. "Of course you can go I'll talk about a curfew with Jude's moms and see who's taking who. Maybe you guys can go get some new suits too. Plus do you know when it is?" Adams finished off. I was surprised as how cool he was being. "No but let me ask Cole real quick." Connor told his dad. Connor ran into the kitchen and said,"Cole when's the prom?" "It's next Saturday from 6 p.m. to midnight," Cole said to Connor," so can you go?" "Yeah!" Connor said happily. I smiled to myself, I was so excited! After that Connor went back to his dad in the living room and told him the information. His dad told him he would call my moms later today. Before Connor actually left he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Connor's POV
Around seven my dad called Stef and Lena. After he got off the phone with Stef and Lena he told me what we were doing. "Ok so we have decided that you guys can stay out till midnight but Callie will be checking up on you and we're going shopping tomorrow for tuxedos." my dad said. "Oh my gosh that's great." I said. My dad smiled and turned to leave. "Wait dad." I said and he turned around. "What son?" my dad asked. "Thanks for supporting Jude and I, I know you didn't agree with it at first. But then you started to accept me and warm up to the idea of me being gay. And I can't thank you enough for that because coming out to you in that hospital was the hardest thing I've ever done. And after that I thought you would never look at me the way a father should look at his son ever again." I said. "Well son after Lena talked to me in the hospital I realized that I needed to accept you. I mean one day you're going to get married to a guy and I can't change that so I have to accept and start acting like a better dad." My dad said. "Thanks dad and goodnight love you." I said. "Goodnight love you too." my dad replied.

Jude's POV
We were going to the mall at nine so I got up at seven to get ready. "So moms is there a price budget for today?" I asked. "Yes but we still will get you something really nice, the price budget is 400 dollars." Stef explained to me. "What! When you said there would be a budget I thought like 250 dollars." I said in a shocked voice. "Well like we said we want this to be special for you." Lena said. "OMG moms thanks!" I said and gave them a big hug.

We were at the mall now looking out for Connor and his dad, we were meeting them on the south side. When I saw Connor I ran to him "Hey babe." he said and hugged me. "Hey cutie." I replied. "Okay let's get going to the tux store." Lena said.

Connor's POV
When we got to the tux store Jude and I looked in amazement at all the different tuxedos. "Is there a specific color you guys want?" Lena asked. "Um maybe like a plain suit with a blue tie and that thing you put in your front pocket could be blue too." said Jude. I smiled because he wanted to put the blue in there. "Plus how about I wear a bow tie and Jude wears a regular tie if that's okay with Jude." I said. "Yeah that's perfectly fine with me babe." Jude said. "Ok and the thing that goes in your front pocket is a boutonnière." my dad said. "That's one weird name." I said. "Well we need to get shopping." Lena said . "Okay." Jude and I replied. After two hours of going through tuxedos Jude and I finally found some tuxedos we liked. Then our parents paid for the tuxes separately, then we got some food and we left the mall.

Skip to Saturday
Jude's POV
"Mariana can you paint my nails for me?" I asked. "Of course Judicorn." she replied. "Please stop calling me that Mari cause Connor keeps on calling me that now." I said. "Aw that's so adorable, you guys are suck a great couple!" Mariana squealed.

"Mariana I know we're only 13 but I think love him. Every time I'm around him I feel sparks and I feel so special. Before I met Connor I was pretty sure that I liked boys but when I met him I was sure that I had a best friend. But after awhile I realized I wanted him to be more then my best friend. I liked him and everything was so confusing and he always made the first move. But then after he got shot and he told his dad he was gay we got together and I found the best man ever." I said.

"OMG Jude that is the cutest thing I've ever heard." Mariana squealed having a fangirl moment. But then Mari got serious again and finished my nails so I could finish getting ready.

Connor's POV
I walked up to the front door of the house with my dad to knock on the door. Stef opened the door and greeted us. "Jude and Callie, Connor's here, pictures then we leave." Stef shouted up the stairs. I'm sk nervous what if I screw up all I want is for Jude to have the best night of his life. When Jude came down I stared at him in amazement, he looked so great. "Jude I'm blown away." I said in awe. "You too babe." Jude replied. After about 30+ pictures we got into Lena's car and headed off to the dance.

When we got there we handed our tickets to the people at the front. Callie went to meet up with Cole and we found a table. "So do you want to eat first?" I asked Jude. "Yeah let's eat then dance." Jude said.

Jude's POV
About five minutes after we ate In my Veins by Andrew Belle came on. "Can I have this dance?" Connor asked. "Sure dork." I replied. During the rest of the night we slow danced and danced to pop music too. We when we got home Callie went inside but I stayed outside and sat on the swing with Connor. "Connor there are three words that I wanna say to you. I have been holding these words back because I thought because we're 13 we're too young to love each other. But I realized love doesn't have an age start or an age limit. I love you Connor Stevens and I know this is so crazy but I never wanna leave you or break up with you." I said with a big smile. "I love you too Jude Adams Foster." Connor replied and he kissed me for a few seconds. Then Connor's dad honked the horn for him to come. "Goodnight Judicorn love you see you tomorrow." Connor said. "Goodnight love you too babe." I replied then went inside got ready for bed then thought about those three big words while falling to sleep.

Finally got a new chapter up this was way longer then I intended it to be but I loved the ending. If only that could happen in the show.