Chapter 3 Meet Alpha Lucas

This story is going to switch between 2 main characters!! (Hint Hint Hint)

You've already met Alpha Katie, so now it's time to meet Alpha Lucas! DUN DUN DUN

Peace Out,

Daci ^__^

Lucas's POV:

"Lucas man i'm telling you this is not a party you want to crash!" This had to be the hundredth time my Beta Andrew had said that. "Dude i told you i'm not crashing a party! I'm just checking out this she-wolf alpha you keep talking about!" I growled out at him. He hadn't shut up the whole time we had been driving. "Well this she-wolf isn't one to be messed with Lucas. I've seen her in wolf form before! She may be a beauty on two legs but on four she's a monster! She's the biggest she-wolf I've ever seen! She's bigger than most males I've seen! But it's the eyes man! Those eyes are blood red!" Andrew was really working himself up again. He seemed almost afraid of this she-wolf but i knew better than to think of him afraid of a female.

We pulled up in front of the huge house. I got out of the car and could hear a loud pounding music coming from the back. Andrew came over to stand beside me with a frown on his face. He knew once i got an idea in my head that i would go through with it till the end. I was kinda surprised he had argued so long about me coming here. We started heading around the side of the house; I could smell different packs here. The Blue Stone pack was the strongest smell but i could still smell Faded Shadow, Ookawa, Kumori, and Skull pack members. While i was smelling out the different packs i caught a different smell altogether. I turned the corner and came face to face with what it was i was smelling.

Or should i say who. In front of my stood the most beautiful female i had ever seen. Dark hair, light emerald green eyes, deep natural tan, curves in all the right places, long legs that i could see most of... "Hey! My eyes are up here!" oh and a voice to match that sexy body. My inner wolf was freaking out and begging to be released. I had found my mate. "I know where your eyes are beautiful" I replied. Andrew was trying to get my attention through the mind link but i had him blocked out. It felt like a fly buzzing around and it was getting annoying. I opened the link and growled "What?" at him. "That's the she-wolf! The Alpha female!" he shouted in my head. "She's my mate" was all i could reply back to him.

She had started to turn and walk away, so i caught up with her and started walking beside her. She stopped when she realized this and turned to face me "You got a problem? Because if you don't want one then stop following me" she snapped and started walking away again. My wolf was howling in protest. It wanted it's mate to accept him but it was also annoyed his mate was not accepting him. The way she's acting she must not even know i'm her mate. I started after her again and again she turned around but this time she swung her fist at my face. I jerked my head to the side just in time to miss the punch.

"I told you to stop following me!" She growled quietly at me. I held my hands up in a harmless gesture, since i'm not actually trying to annoy her "Hey can we just start this all over?" She gives me a small glare but says "Fine" I smile at that "Hi, my name is Lucas. You must be the birthday girl, right?" I extend my hand out for her to shake it; She shakes it firm but quickly. I'm sure she had to have felt the warmth and tingles to prove we're mates. "My name is Katie and yeah i'm the birthday girl" she replies but she's not looking right at me. She has her head tipped a bit to the side as if she is listening to something and is looking over my shoulder. Then all of a sudden she gets the massive smile that lights up her whole face. My mind blanks of everything except her and that captivating smile. All i think is how i wish i could have that smile directed towards me. I wonder what it is that puts a smile on this feisty she-wolfs face.

She's obviously having a conversation in her head with someone, so i wait till she's done. "Oh sorry Lucas my best friend Lily was telling me something" she says. "That's quite alright" i reply. I need to think of something to keep this she-wolfs attention "Would you like to dance?" I ask her. Well that was lame i think to myself. She tips her head a bit to the side and looks me up and down slowly. I can't help but say "Admiring the view, baby?" She smirks and replies "I have my standards but i guess you'll do" I can't help but chuckle at that, This one is a feisty she-wolf.

She grabs my hand and we walk over to the dance floor. "Stay here a second, okay?" she asks me "Okay babe but don't be to long" i tell her. She walks over to the band and whispers something into the singer's ear. Then she starts walking back towards me with a big smirk on her lips. Shakira She-Wolf starts playing and i can't help but start laughing. She walks right up to me and runs her hands up my chest wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her right up against me. No space is left between our bodies now. She starts dancing up against me. My wolf is howling and it's taking all my will power not to shift right now. She's grinding those hips up against me in a slow torturing pace while looking me right in the eyes. Her tongue slowly licks her bottom lip and i can tell i'm not the only on getting effected by this dancing.

I slowly tip my head towards her, briefly looking at her lips in a silent question. She doesn't pull back so i take that as a yes. I press my lips up against hers and my world explodes in passion i never thought possible.