• nineteen •

This is for Alondra096 hope you like this chapter.
________________________________________________________________________

Ashton POV

I was out getting some new drum sticks. I get to a music store. I was looking but I can't find any drum sticks. I look and see a girl with a name tag. She works here so I should ask her. I walk up to her and tapped on her shoulder. She then face me and man she was beautiful. Long dark brown hair and brown eyes. "Um excuse me, I was wondering if you can help me find some drums sticks." I said. "Of course follow me." She said quietly. Hm must be shy. Showed to wear the drum sticks. I got a black pair. I look at her tag and see her name is Alondra. "Thanks for helping me out." I said. "No problem." She said. "So maybe you want to go get some coffee sometime.Oh and I'm Ashton by the way." I said.

Alondra POV

I can't believe a really hot guy is asking me out to go get coffee. "Well my shift is over so yeah I would like to have coffee. I'm Alondra." I said. "Beautiful name." Ashton said. "Thanks." I said blushing. I go in the back of the music store and change into my clothes. Which was black ripped skinny jeans. A black muscle tank with a red and black fannel. Lastly with black on black high top converse. I grab my bag and head out. I see Ashton and he smiles. "Ready." He said. I nod my head. Well at least the coffee shop is next door. We enter the coffee shop and ordered our drinks. We sat at table and talked about about ourselfs. We got our drinks and kept talking. Ashton is really funny and just loves to be happy. I can be myself around him. We left the coffee shop and Ashton was walking me to my car. "We should do this more often." I said. "Well next time I'll take you out on a actual date." Ashton said. "Okay." I said. We then exchange numbers. I then drived home. That was the beginning of me and Ashton's relationship.

Cameron POV

~Months later

Well like always on tour I was watching the boys with Kaelie, Hannah, and Alondra. They finally got together. Ashton talks about her all the time and she joined us on tour. She's amazing. She was shy at first but when you get to know her she's outgoing and a funny person. The guys were playing Permanent Vacation. Then my water broke. "You guys." I said and girls faced me. "Oh my god your water broke we need to take you to the hospital." Kaelie said. Luke looks over to me and stops playing. "Luke what are you doing." Michael said. Luke took off his guitar. "Cameron's water broke." He said running off the stage. "Sorry you guys. But Cameron's having a baby so we have to stop the show I'm sorry." Michael said. The crowd didn't seem so upset. The rest of the guys left the stage. Luke was carrying me. He putting me in the car. Everyone hoped and Luke drives to the hospital.

~At the hospital

"My girlfriend's water broke." Luke said bardging through the door. Doctors took me away with Luke following. "Your the father of her children." The docter said. "Yes." Luke said. We then get to the labor room. I was then put in a hospital bed. I guess I'm ready for the pain.

~Hours later

The babies were born. I was crying with joy. The nurses were cleaning the babies. A girl and a boy. "So what are we going to name them." Luke said. "Well I was thinking of naming our daughter Brooklyn." I said. "It's beautiful." He said. "I was thinking of naming our son Wyatt." Luke said. "I love it." I said. "Do you want to hold them." The nurse said. We nodded our heads. I held Wyatt while Luke held Brooklyn. He had blonde hair like Luke. He opened his eyes. They were as blue as his father's. He giggled and was holding my finger with his tiny hand. "Well I guess he's gonna be a momma's boy." Luke said. "Like you." I said laughing. "Hey I love my mom okay." Luke laughing with me. I look at Brooklyn. She had brown hair and blue eyes like her father also. She giggled when she opened her eyes looking Luke. "I guess she's gonna be a daddy's girl." I said. "Like you." Luke said. "Oh shut up." I said. "I can't believe we're parents." Luke said. "I know." I said. Luke then held Wyatt while I held Brooklyn. I soon became tired. "Sleep Cam. You must be exhausted." Luke said. "I love you Luke." I said. "I love you too Cameron." Luke said and I fell into a deep sleep.