• nine •

Cameron's POV

I finally get to leave the hospital. They gave me the shark teeth that were in my arm. As big as a shot glass. I put them in my pocket. Calum picks me up and we leave.

I get home and all the guys were there including Luke. I took one glance at him then looked away. I hugged Mike, Ash, mum, dad, and Mali. I then went to my room.

I look and see a letter on my desk. It's from the modeling company that I applied for a few months ago. It's my dream to be a model.

Dear Cameron Hood,

We have seen that you applied from us a few months ago. We wanted to say that you would be a great addition to the modeling business. You will be living in Los Angeles, California in America.

You have Friday to leave. The address of the house you will live in is at the bottom of this letter. There is two tickets. Choose wisely on who is going with you. If you have any questions our number is also at the bottom of this letter. Welcome to being a new model.

Yours truly,
Jolene Smith

I screamed with excitement. I hear people running up the stairs.

"Cam what happened, are you okay." My mum said worried.

"I got accepted mum." I said.

"Oh my gosh really." She said and hugged me.

"What are you guys talking about." Calum said.

"I got a modeling job." I said. 

"That's fantastic Cam. Make sure you hit me up when you have some hot models as your friends here." He said.

"Yeah Cam hit me up too." Michael said. 

My smile dropped.

"Actually its in America." I said.

Everyone frowned.

"I can bring someone with me." I said.

"We can't go we have the band." Calum said.

"I have my music here. Sorry Cam." Mali said.

I nod my head. Luke looked at me with a blank expression. I couldn't read him. The guys then left.

"So how long do you have till you leave." Calum said.

"Friday." I said.

Your really going to do this." He said.

"Cal I have been dreaming this my entire life to be a model and to go to America. I wish you can go." I said.

Calum falls on my bed.

"You know I can't do that." Calum said.

"I know. But when you get on tour in America promise you'll visit me when you get to LA." I said pulling out my pinky.

Calum put our pinkies together.

"I promise my little sister that I will visit you in LA when I'm on tour." Calum said then kissed my head.

I then soon fell asleep.

~Friday

I was at the airport. Everyone was here except Luke. I really didn't want him here anyways. I hugged my mum and dad. Then Mali, the guys, and Calum.

"I'll miss you so much." Calum whispered in my ear.

"I'll miss you too Cal." I said.

I then left going to the plane heading to America.

~In Los Angeles

I grab my suitcase and I see a sign with my name on it. He took me to my house. Which was a beach house. Right on the beach. He gives me the keys to the house and leaves.

I enter the house. There was already furniture in the house and I'm fine with that. It will need some decorating though. I walk you the master bed room and start unpacking my things.

~few hours later

I lay on my bed. I can't believe that I'm in Las Angeles, in America to be honest. The weather is nice here. I close my eyes and sighed in relief. Minutes later I fell into a deep sleep.

{Edited: October 21, 2016}